Deepest regrets - Vale - Mrs Nell Weir

Mrs P

Beware the sleeping Tiger
It is with deep regrets that I pass on this very sad news of my friend and mentor.

I have just been informed by Nell's 'Son-in-law' Sean, that his beloved Mum-in-law, Mrs NELL WEIR has passed away.

Nell was the Grand Lady of junior bowling for as long as I can remember. Mrs Weir will be sadly missed by many, many bowlers.

I will convey more details when Sean gets back to me in a couple of days.

Our condolences to Trish, Sean & family, Michael and family.

Forever in our thoughts.
Christine, Mick & Shannon Poulitsas

Our thoughts are with Nell's family at this time. Nell will always be remembered for her loyalty, hard work & love of junior tenpin bowling. Rest in peace Nell

Valerie, Eugene, Rachael and family

On behalf of all the Aspley 10 pin bowl juniors may we offer our wishes and thoughts to her family on this a sad day in Tenpin bowling.
On a personal note may I say it was an honour to have done the grand idea of the Brisbane North team.
Mrs Weir taught me a lot and will greatly missed.

All the Towie's

RIP Mrs Weir, loved the game wholeheartedly. Gave up so many Saturdays coaching juniors, I have fond memories of those days at Kedron.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

From myself and the juniors at Gold Coast Superbowl I would like to offer our sincere condolences to Nell's family. She will not be forgotten.
Marion Davis

Rest in Peace Nell Weir.
Thank you for the huge contribution you made to the Sport. You will be sorely missed.

On behalf of myself and the bowlers from Coolangatta Tweed Tenpin I send our thoughts and prayers to Nell's family. We will always have fond memories of tournaments where Nell was involved, she was an inspiration to many young people for a great many years.

Also on behalf of the TBAQ Disability Committee and bowlers as Nell helped us for a number of years and will be fondly remembered by all that had the privelage of meeting and working with her. You will be greatly missed.

Beth Boyd

Deepest Sympathy goes out to Trish Shawn and family Nell will be sadly missed Rip Nell:(

A.T.B.S.O.Q.Committee and Members would like to offer their condolences to Nell's Family on this sad day.
This Grand Lady will be always remembered for her love and dedication to all ages of bowling.
R.I.P. Nell.... You will not be forgotten

Carol Hill
ATBSOQ

A wonderful, rewarding life to remember for Nell's family and these memories may help to ease their loss. A true legend to all who knew her.

Mary Flower

On behalf of the Sunshine Coast Contingent and the Brisbane North players, coaches, managers and parents, our thoughts and prayers are with her family. She will be sadly missed, and the sport of tenpin has suffered a huge loss. Nell, you will never be forgotten and may the Brissy North team do her proud one last time............

My condolences to the Weir family, Nell always had the juniors best interests at heart and put her heart and soul into organising and presiding over some of the most talented junior bowlers in the state. She always had a kind word, but also knew how to keep some of us ratbag juniors under control and out of trouble (well what she knew of anyway ;)). Another loss to the bowling community and she will be missed.

Rest in peace.

Michael

Our condolences to the Weir Family.. she was a tough lady, but she always had our best interests at heart. She devoted a lot of time to the sport and many juniors here in Qld and will be sadly missed.

Rest in Peace,

Brad and Renay Marshall

My sincere condolences to the Weir family. The bowling industry loses another great influence.

RIP Nell.

Martina Smith

On behalf of the SQ Junior Committee, I would like to pass on our sincerest condolences to Nell's family. Nell's contribution to our sport is immeasurable. She may have been tough but she lived for the game and her juniors. She gave so freely of her time and so very many bowlers have benefitted from her expertise over the years. RIP Mrs Weir, you will be sadly missed.

Gone but never forgotten.

Grant, Wendy, Jake and Sam Otago

To Trish, Sean and Brieanna so sorry to hear this sad news. Nell was such an amazing LADY loved by so many people, she truly will be missed
RIP Nell
Chris,Heather,Scott and Leanne

Our sincere condolences to Trish, Shaun, Brieanna and the Weir family on the passing of one very remarkable lady! May you all take comfort during this difficult time by reflecting often on all the good memories.

Mrs Weir was a lady of class, integrity and good old fashion values. Values which she passed onto so many of us so called 'ratbag' juniors. Her dedication to Junior bowling in South Queensland was nothing short of extraordinary. Her passing will leave a significant void in the bowling community.

May you rest in peace Mrs Weir.

Tash & Brandon Qualischefski

Our thoughts & prayers go out to Trish, Shawn & family, Michael & family at this sad time.

The Johns & Blair families have had a long association with Mrs Weir going back to the early 70's. Three generations of our family have been touched by her respect, kindness & tireless efforts during our bowling years.

She will be remembered for her ongoing dedication & support to Junior Bowling & will be sadly missed.

Johns & Blair Families

Our deepest condolences go out to the entire Weir Family..

Both the Stewart and the Bayliss families have a history with Mrs Weir going back to the early 70's. She was a true pioneer of the sport even though we tried to push the envelope as juniors she always had our best interests at heart.

RIP Nell, your work is finished...and thankyou

Stewart & Bayliss families

To the weir family i would like to say Mrs Weir will be well missed and the memories that we have had with her will be with us all forever, and she will always been watching us from up there and let remember the good times that we have all.

You will be miss greatfully from many. R.I.P mrs weir

Back
Top Bottom