COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
What about yourself Deano..If I decide to bowl, should I drop down to the leadoff position for you or are you man enough to bowl anchor and put it all on the line?

What about yourself Deano..If I decide to bowl, should I drop down to the leadoff position for you or are you man enough to bowl anchor and put it all on the line?

Hey ill go anywhere. Thats right you arent a leader are you Wayne? Man enough to bowl anchor? Please Wayne get your hand off it mate. Now your proving you are just a tosser. Hey mate did you want to use Urethanes or Rubber as well? Im a little old school cos mate most of my junior bowling i used urethane. Bring it mate. How about the Friday before emerson? or is that tooooooo much bowling in one weekend?

Deano

Hey ill go anywhere. Thats right you arent a leader are you Wayne? Man enough to bowl anchor? Please Wayne get your hand off it mate. Now your proving you are just a tosser. Hey mate did you want to use Urethanes or Rubber as well? Im a little old school cos mate most of my junior bowling i used urethane. Bring it mate. How about the Friday before emerson? or is that tooooooo much bowling in one weekend?

Deano

oh well....what----ev----er!

Oh my Mr Black. We dropped you home at about 2.45am Tuesday morning. You were talking quite a fair bit of s*** in the car!!! Well dribbiling mostly! Hahaha if only I had recorded it, I could prove to everyone on here that you really arent as serious as they think you are!!!

Thanks to everyone on making the long trip up to good ol' mildy. It turned out to be a great weekend. I love rivalry and people actually bowling to win. Competition in other team tournaments (Nationals included) is sadly, starting to die. Maybe we should invite these teams to next years CCup and show them what a real love of the sport is and a true example of rivalry, passion and comraderie.

Congrats to all the winners, Us, Shepp and Us :) to the All stars and MVP's, and to the Encouragement award guys.

Try not to dripple too much poo on here guys. Slippery spots are dangerous!!

See you all next year!

Oh my Mr Black. We dropped you home at about 2.45am Tuesday morning. You were talking quite a fair bit of s*** in the car!!! Well dribbiling mostly! Hahaha if only I had recorded it, I could prove to everyone on here that you really arent as serious as they think you are!!!
Well that's a relief! At least i know i am the same drunk as i am sober :)

Thanks again to you (and more importantly Tom who had to put up with the dribble as well as drive) for the lift home

They did have some interesting rules at the bar though at that club.
I guess that's what happens when you send Gary Black to bring back drinks!

Rules.....that's an understatement......

I was following directions from Leesh about a drink and the dude just said 'No' I thought he was joking...... He wouldn't mix two different liqueurs that equated to one shot in the one glass....and he tried to tell me it was Victorian Hotel rules or something....

But apparently I used my female ability to change his mind and he gave it to me....but I nearly laughed in his face when he said No.....what's up with that? Are you 'special' in Mildura?

They did have some interesting rules at the bar though at that club.
I guess that's what happens when you send Gary Black to bring back drinks!

Do you blame them.....he was full of sh1t on Monday night....and clearly you don't have a trustworthy face!! lol

But apparently I used my female ability to change his mind and he gave it to me....but I nearly laughed in his face when he said No.....what's up with that? Are you 'special' in Mildura?

Thats leading with your chin. ;)

Monday night was a great get together, gave everyone a chance to catch up that we wouldnt normally get at an event so far from home. Not sure it is going to happen every year but I'm certainly glad I was there. How I stayed awake is another issue - I dont know!

All I know is Qantas was not happy with my tardiness the next morning. Or the weight of my bag for that matter. Pesky golf clubs! They get so heavy.

Settle down you lot!

Yes i was dribbling a lot of sh1t - but in my defence i did spend the weekend at the same motel as Farky - admittedly i did not have the presidential suite that he was in. Obviously i picked up some of his traits though.

As for the bartender - i did not get refused any drinks - i found him to be pleasant and friendly and had no problems getting served - frequently.

Back
Top Bottom