COUNTRY CUP 2010

Would you like to see a Hall of Fame and Dinner presentaion on Monday Night

• Total voters
Well, after a few days of recovery, i thought it prudent to post my CC rap-up.

I know reiteration can be a bit boring, but i think it should be said again and again; Rob, Lisa and all the team - Your tireless work throughout the weekend (and i'm sure many days beforehand) made this years Country Cup a joy to bowl. Anything and everything that needed to be done was of the highest standard and could not have run more smoothly. Dave, TD is not the most easy job, however, seamless transitions between games and prompt scores made for a great tournament. Your efforts towards the game do not go unnoticed.

To the winners, Sunrasia ladies - What a supreme performance and a well deserved win.

Shepparton men - Pushed at every turn but held it together when it mattered most. We finished fast but couldn't quite get you in the end.

Overall winners - A well balanced team who wanted it more. Sensational bowling from every team member makes a team not to be taken lightly. Well done guys.

On a personal note, to all my team members, thank you for a great Country Cup. Ladies, you really gave it a shake and made a few teams sit up and take note. You all bowled well and should be proud. To the guys, we keep improving each and every year. To come 2nd in such a high calibre field is a great result - but one we will improve on next year. You can count on that.;)

Continuing the trend, a few moments that stick out for me:

Damo and the typo on his shirt - Listening to some team members from another team (that had not seen Damien before) talk about the two handed kid 'Samien' and what a strange name he had.

Motta and his fresh-airy. Enough said.

Dancing with Hammer on the Monday night. (See photo posted before) Please note: I was the big spoon, therefore, not quite as gay.:surrender:

Martin Muxworthy and his Manlove towel presentation.:D

In the end, just being part of the great tradition that is Country Cup.

Another one down, hopefully many more to go. Gearing up for next year already!

Nick Walsh

Hey Kev Hammas sparing is as bad as you think. Maybe worse or is that just when im in his ear about it.

Deano

Cant wait for next year. Bigger stronger better team. 7 people who want to bowl. Should be good.

Deano

It's ok Jess. Good to see the kids trying to mix it up with us, even if they are no good at it yet :)

Mr chester, oh sorry i mean gary.. you act more chilish than me.. and every single call i've made against you, you never replied. so umm who's better?

chubba or G.V.C? =D ;)

Big Match of the swapped CCUp shirts tonight at Morwell

Raymo (Woz) vs Mr 5-7-10 Campbell (Mills)

Result 2-1 Raymo's way;)

Back
Top Bottom