Congrats Kez & Louie

Dion A

Well now its on the TBA website I would like to send a big congrats to my good friends Kez and Louie for making the Asian Youth team to represent Australia in China in August. Congrats guys I know its been a hard slug for you both and I wish you all the very best in your preparation and while competiting in China, I'm sure you will both shine!!

Dion

Well done to you both for making the team.

Hope you bowl well over there.

Cheers

Tony

Congrats go to both Kez and Louie on being selected , it is such wonderful news to hear and all the hard work you have put in has certainly paid off.
You will both do us very proud ! congrats again

congrats to both of you. being selected to wear the green and gold was only a matter of time for two very talented bowlers. congrats girls, have a blast and as always bowl well

Yes, congratulations to you both, altho I am a little concerned about the "hard slug" that Dion referred to. Is this a new training regime I haven't heard of? Is Mick instituting it into Rachuig training?:confused: :confused:

Bowl well and have a great trip

To Louie and Kerry,

A huge congratulations on being selected to represent Australia in China this year.
Both of you Ladies have put in the hard yards for years now and by persisting and continuing to try to better yourselves,you have achieved the ultimate bowlers dream of representing your Country.

Very well done and here's wishing you both (and the rest of the team)all good fortune in China.

Cheers

Paul K.

To Kerry-Anne & Louie,

Congratulations to you both. Great to see all the hard work has paid off.

Sorry Brenton spelling error!! Although in referring to Mick's new training regime, you aint seen nothing yet!!!!

Back
Top Bottom