Australian Youth Team

lgt

I recently emailed John Coxon, Chairman of TBA and mentioned it would be nice to see the efforts and success of the Youth in China posted on the official TBA website. His reply was to ask why no one had reported it to him or the TBA and that "None of us (TBA) have time to sit online on the off chance someone sends us some information"

I feel extremely disheartened that the TBA who sent the Team to China did not make the effort to promote their bowling. Scores are available via the link to Asian Bowling Federation on the tenpin.org website, and Alex Popov, CEO TBA, is the Vice Chairman of the ABF.

Perhaps I have the wrong idea about our National Sporting Organisation and their committment to our bowers.

Perhaps as John Coxon said, he had not received reports from James McGinty who is not only the Coach of the Mens Team but also, as the team is without Managers, problem solver when the TBA orders too few shirts, forgets to send over the flags and the team is not picked up at the airport etc, etc, etc.

5 things the TBA could do for you -
Get back to basics, sorry but when someone pays registration they expect service.
If you receive administration fees then ADMINISTER.
Re allocate your $ and staff your office appropriately.
DO NOT BLAME OTHERS FOR YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES.
Do not belittle the people who hold the sport together, bowlers,team management and volunteers.

We do not forget the TBA Board is a group of volunteers, but if you choose to be involved please fulfil your obligations.

Leanne Triulcio.

Well said Leanne
And if anyone else dare suggest something that makes good sense and could save some angst, money or time let it not be scorned, laughed at and rejected outright becauce it does not agree with the views of the above then the sport will continue as it is now.
Cheers
Mick

I recently emailed John Coxon, Chairman of TBA His reply was to ask why no one had reported it to him or the TBA and that "None of us (TBA) have time to sit online on the off chance someone sends us some information"

Leanne...At least you got a reply. I emailed Mr Coxon a few months ago about something and am still waiting for a reply.

Back
Top Bottom