Asian Seniors Championships in Suzuka Information

bm2

I'm still standin'
from the TBA Website, dated 1st June 2007:

Dear Bowlers,
I congratulate you on your selection into the touring party that will contest the Asian Senior's Championships in Suzuka.
While there is a great deal of preparation needed to send any international team away, TBA has put the following in place:

1. All airfares, insurances and associated taxes will be handled by Lorraine McLoughlin from Travelword on the Gold Coast. Lorraine will contact each of you shortly to arrange the flights.
2. The accommodation and event entry fees will be processed through the TBA office. Again, contact will be made in due course to ascertain how many people are travelling and how many rooms are required at the preferred Championship Hotel.

Please understand that TBA is also arranging the travel for the Women's World Championship team to Mexico and the Asian Youth Team travelling to China.
Both these teams travel well before the Senior's contingent so priority will be placed with them until all arrangements are finalised.
This is not to say that no work will be done on the Suzuka tour, but all work will be prioritized according to the date of travel. I ask that you please be patient with the organisers and all will happen smoothly.

Thank you
ALEX POPOV
Chief Executive Officer - Tenpin Bowling Australia
Vice President - Asian Bowling Federation.

Back
Top Bottom