Congrats Alex Klass, Shane Tunnah and Brad Tanner

Dion A

Congrats must go to Alex Klass for the 2nd time this year for a very perfect 300 game at Village Bowl this morning in the 1st game of the teams of the SA Youth Challenge. Also in the same game one frame later Shane Tunnah bowled his first 300 game!!! Congrats 2 both and coz we feel sorry for him Big congrats to me bud Brad Tanner for a gr8 299 he left a 4 pin!!!!!! A very blouse shot i must say bud haha!! And 2 think you paid me out after me bucket at Strikezone after 11, mind you he almost left it 2!!!! Congrats to all those bowlers and see ya guys, cept 4 Brad (going 2 america on 'business' haha!!!) in the masters next sunday!!!

Dion A :D

a blouse shot doesnt even go close to describing it, i laughed it off anyway, i can now finally say i been to 11 dion HA HA HA. We have something in common, 299 at village leaving a 4 pin, both crap shots! :p

Congrats to alex and shane too on their 300's, both very solid all the way through, even shanes 15 lane ride :p

Good luck for Masters all, unfortunately i have withdrawn but business is business :p:p:p i will be watching from the States, and Spence, you got my spot ha ha

take care all

BT

Well this is a HUGE congrats to my boys from SA!!!
Alex- another 300 under the belt i see, told ya it was bound to happen...keep it up hunnie!
Shane- WOO HOO, after watching you at nats and the development camp i knew that 300 game wouldnt be too far away...told ya so! :p
Braddlz- close stuff darling, shame it wasnt just one more pin...but thats ok, you get to go to the states...DAMN YOU!!!! :x

Well to everyone bowling in the Masters on the weekend, good luck and bowl well....see ya's lataz!!!

Tiffany-Jade
NQ

Back
Top Bottom