congrats

*MELIZA*

I would just like to say congrats to Tash Billing who today won the female under 25 masters and to Shane Tunnah who won the males with another 300 game in the 2nd game of the day. With some very dry desert conditions (especially in the 16th game) every pin counted and it was some great competition and tash we been trying for 4 years but finally we got our 1st and 2nd placing in masters. What a great last year for both of us hey tash :). I would like to say to all the bowlers that bowled over the last 2 weekend thanks for making my last year a great 1 and who knows maybe next year they might let me put in a team from werribee, sunshine or morwell even :p good luck to all the bowlers that are able to bowl next year and i hope to catch up with u all before i leave
once again congrats tash u deserved it u bowled outstanding thru the whole event and im gonna miss ya. :)

cheers mel

Congratulations Tash and Shane you are both legends, great way to finish your last year of Under 25's Tash and Mel comming second because you won't be here next year. We will all miss you.

Great bowling done by all especially shane on his 300 game.

Kelly.

Hey Tash,

Congrats on the win today. Truly deserved :D:D:D

GO YOU BLUEBLOOD!!!! :p Hopefully this is a signof season's to come! :D

Back
Top Bottom