CONGRATS JO AND ANTHONY

Tash

KELLY RACING-GO RICK !!!
Hi Everyone

I want to say a huge congrats to Jo and Anthony Babic on the birth of their son

NICHOLAS ANTHONY BABIC

born on Sunday April 15th 845pm
weight was 7 lb 9 oz and 51 cm long.

Such wonderful news for 2 amazing people may you have all the happiness and joy you deserve :D :D

mother and son are doing fine and dad is for that matter to

Congrats again to you

love

Tash & Clan plus Margaret :D

Yes, congrats Jo and Anthony. Your life has changed for ever, for the better. Best of health.

Brenton, Shelley Jay and Lee

Wonderful news to hear. I was just thinking the time must be near. Hope all went well for you both. Congrats and I'll look forward the meeting the little guy.

Best wishes
Carl

Congratulations to you both,

All the hard work starts now, plus probably already planning the next.

Well done

From Stacey & Tony, Family

Congrats to you all. Hoping all is well and you enjoy your long awaited entrance into parenthood.

Best wishes to you all.

Lyn, Nev Hannam and family

Jo & Anthony
Welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood,congratulations on the safe arrival of Nicholas. May today be the start of a new life for the 3 of you filled with lots of love and heaps of cuddles & hopefully not to many sleepless nights,:confused:

Kerri & Gary B

Hi Jo and Anthony
Congratulations to you both on the birth of the little fella Nicholas, do hope all went well for you as l know you have been longing to be a mum for some time .. take care Tony Long

Yay, Congratulations.
Someone posted that all the hard work is about to start but I know its nothing compared to what you guys have already been through. We are so happy for you and cant wait to see some pictures.
All the fun stuff starts now, enjoy every moment because before you know it he will be off to school.
Amanda, Mick and Kai.

Jo and Anthony,
Congratulations to you both. Treasure every moment and enjoy what the future brings. Good luck for the future.
Amanda. XXXXX

Congratulations to you both. Now the fun starts!!
You thought carrying it around for 9 months was hard.....

Nah, just kidding, I'm about to experience it all too.....and I'm sure you'll enjoy it all as much as I'm going to.

Best wishes and good luck to all 3 of you.

Michael and Crystal

To Jo and Anthony,

Congratulations on the safe arrival of Nicholas,enjoy every moment and get lots of sleep........cause you'll need it

Best Wishes from

The Kanafa's

Thanks to everyone for your kind words and posts. Also thanks to the many who sent emails, text messages and phone calls over the past week.

We are very privelaged to have this little man in our lives. Being parents is not something that Anthony or I will ever take for granted.

Thanks again to everyone for your thoughts and wishes

Jo

Back
Top Bottom