Congrats Shayne and Alicia

alana

I want to say a huge congrats to Shayne Melton and Alicia Meads on the birth of their daughter

KAITLIN JAYNE MELTON

She was born on Wednesday April 18th
weight was 9 lb 7 oz and 56 cm long.

After a difficult time I'm happy to say both mum and bub are doing great. I think Alicia's just happy to have her out after being 12 days over due.

My best wishes to you both. This is the stat of something wonderful for you both cherish every minute.

Love and best wishes

Alana

WOO HOO - A GIRL!!!!

Congratulations to both Shayne and Alicia on the safe, if not protracted, arrival of Katelin Jayne Melton. Life as you know it will be forever changed, and for the better too! After a week it will seem as if she has been with you always!

Glad that everything worked out well in the end - perhaps an omen that she chose a league night to make her appearance!!!

Broni & Jagga

Congratulations to Shayne and Alicia - welcome to Kaitlin ... a nervous night at league but what a great result !!! Another potential Qld. Ladies Classic bowler (what? I hear Shayne say!!)

Best wishes for your future life with your little daughter .... and to Nanna Ann - you can settle down now and ENJOY both your grandkids.

Flower

Congratulations Shayne and Alicia. It was only the other day that I was wondering if you had the baby. Hope all is well. Have a great life with your new bubby girl Kaitlin.

Once again Congrats.

Caitlin.

Congrats Guys

Like i said in Maryborough put a tennis racquet in her hand. Think of the $$$$$$$$

She can take up bowling after shes won heaps

I'm so proud of you two. Huge congrats and I can't wait to see the bundle of joy when I get let out of the NT again.
Miss you guys lots and big kisses to the big kaitstar!!!!

Just wonderful news! The most beautiful time in your lives - birth of 1st baby is miraculous. Enjoy and cherish her - she will bring much love and joy into your lives. :O) Bron Matthews

CONGRATULATIONS

On the final, yet safe arrival of Kaitlin Jayne.
May you enjoy many sleepless night and pooey nappies :2smiley.php:
You will have a wonderful time getting to know your daughter and make many, many happy memories along the way.
We were all on tenderhooks everytime Alicia rubbed her back and tummy on the weekend :groupwave:

Congrats again and enjoy your new little family. Can't wait to see you all.
Hugs and kisses
Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

P.S. Kristy we were right - A GIRL :thumbup:

well done guys hope the whole thing went ok for you both
good day to that is the same as my oldest boy's birthday

daniel d

Back
Top Bottom