Congrats Shayne and Alicia

CONGRATULATIONS to you both, At long last. I hope Kaitlin Brings you both as much joy as Jakson has to Mark & I, Luv from Mark, Heidi, Jakson & Matthew Sheehan (p.s) Shayne can you please tell Mark the secret behind making girls ..........

Congratulations guys on the birth of your baby girl!! I'm so glad Mum and bub are doing well. All the best and we hope to see the 3 of you soon.

Love always
Kyles & Lacky

hey guys congrats on your lil baby girl cant wait to see her when you bring her to the bowl on a wednesday night. enjoy the sleepless night and the 3 am feeds.

Congratulations guys on the birth of your baby girl…Hope all are doing well…:smiley.php:

Congratulations Shayne and Alicia on the birth of your baby girl.
Glad to see everything is OK, especially after speaking with you at Redcliffe Bowl - Shayne bowling 8 + games and you having to sit and film, feeling very uncomfortable!!!
Keep well and happy!
Ann Kirby

That's great to hear guys. Well done. You picked a really nice name. See you both at Bundy. All the Best.

Fee!!

Congratulations Shayne and Alicia on the birth of your little girl Kaitlin Jayne. I hope all three of you are doing well. Best of luck with everything.

Taya

Back
Top Bottom