Columbia Youth Cup

It Says in Post 6 which is mine that Brady should be ib B squad not A squad hope you can work something out please.

Chris

Squad Listing Updated as of 4/7/06

If anyone is unable to attend please let me know by this friday if possible, also don't forget the Seminar with George & Jeanette on Friday night, as well as our Huge Mega Sale, with will have all the latest releases from Columbia, Track & AMF300.

Also available will be the Columbia300 Bowling Pin for $15.oo, great item to get all your friends to sign. Look forward to seeing you all next weekend in Geelong.

Attachments

• Columbia 300 Youth Cup.pdf
    12.5 KB · Views: 93
Updated Squad Listings, please read carefully which squad you are in, as I have made changes due to withdrawals.

Attachments

• Columbia 300 Youth Cup.pdf
    12.5 KB · Views: 95
Can you please take Chris Hamilton out of b squad cos i am unable to bowl cos of an injury
bowl well everyone
Chris

can you please fit Kimberley Johnson into B squad as I have to travel 3hours to get there and Im working til 10 on Friday night?!? Thanx

Can you please take Ben Tait out of A squad as i've got a bad dose of the Flu. Sorry and thankyou.

I PM'ed and phoned but I am still on the squad listing. I am not able to bowl - sorry and thanks.

- John Allen

Hi all,

I'm flying in from Brissy at 1:30pm on Friday.. All 3 of my brothers in Melbourne are too busy to pick me up from Melbourne airport :rolleyes: ..

Is there is anyone arriving around that time that could get me to Geelong, or anyone else without means of getting there? If anyone could help out it would be much appreciated.. and if you ever come to Brisbane I won't forget you ;) If anyone can help me out, please PM me.

Thanks in advance,
Tim.

Can you please place Brad Gwyther in A Squad please.
Feel free to move me to B if something opens up.

Thanks.

Brad

Back
Top Bottom