Columbia 300 Youth Cup Scores

ratty133

The Brow
Hey guys

was just wondering if anyone could please post the scores for the Columbia 300 Youth Cup going on this weekend.

Cheers

Scores you want scores. Isnt it enough that there've got the entries encouraged bowlers to travel many miles from interstate and at great cost and you want scores.

When are tounement orginisers going to realise that to have a successful tournement you need to post scores. And i mean actually during the event. Not weeks later when nobody really cares. Come on guys you want people to bowl in these events because there are seen as being professionaly run events, how bout acting that way at all times.

Phil

:) :rolleyes: hope this will help as off last night
glen loader 1820
david porto 1816
dillian de mather 1760
josh bulow 1701
emily roberston 1698
ben coupland 1680
brendon hanton 1670
matt obrien 1668
micheal wilkey 1664
kerry ann klop 1656
joel lovegrove 1656
andrew clark 1650
steven elles 1644
pat egan 1628
matt kanafa 1625
luke karin 1622
stefan bartlett 1594
tracey madden 1585
john constantini 1580
kimberley haining 1575

michelle :)

loader won, porto 2nd

3 boys sponsored were

porto, josh bulow and pat egan

and the girls

kerri ann klop and emily robertson

Hey I just wanna congratulate my fellow Rachuig team mate Kerry Ann Klop on getting that sponsorship , well done kez will see you when you get home :D

omg em i am so proud of u u r my hero lol and to think in about 2 mths time i get ur shirt hehe before u come really famous.........i am very very proud of u and every time i see u u just keep getting better keep it up mate and top qualify for eccc........take care and talk soon love duffy ps congrats on ur sponsorship

Hey Guys,
Congrats 2 everyone that made the final. Well bowled.
Em ur a champ. And Porto well bowled.
Well bowled 2 everyone even if u didnt make the final u all bowled really well
So once again well done.

:angel: Flick :angel:

Gee seems everyone just wants to talk about those who got sponsorships... Congrats to those bowlers who received sponsorships, however there was a tournament on!!!!

So a big congratulations to the TOURNAMENT WINNER GLEN LOADER!!!
The family are proud of you mate... Keep up the great work :D

Cheers,
CR

Back
Top Bottom