2009 Columbia 300 Youth Cup

Hey mate deposit will be paid tomorrow, had abit of trouble trying to pay the other day... will ring tomorrow morning

Updated Squad Listing as of 05/06/09 with Deposit paid to the bowl as of last night.

Anyone on the Reserves list if you pay your deposit over the weekend I will add you to the squad listing on tuesday as I will be tied up with East Coast Roll Off's this weekend.

Attachments

• Columbia Squad Listing 2009.pdf
    13.7 KB · Views: 77
Hi All,

Please see attached the updated squad list with deposits paid, anyone that is on the Awaiting Deposit list will be added to the original Squad Listing as their deposit is received.

At this stage their are 40 bowlers with paid deposits, 16 spots available and 20 bowlers that have not paid their deposit by the cut-off date.

I would hate for someone to miss out because they didn't pay there deposit.

Thanks
Glenn

Attachments

13.7 KB · Views: 122
do we bowl on the 11th and 12th of july or the 18th and 19th. coz the updated squad list has the 18th and 19th as the date and the entry for has the 11th and 12th. so do we go by the entry form??

Updated Squad Listing with Deposits Paid as of 15/06/2009
There is now 8 spots available and 13 bowlers who have not yet paid there deposits, if you want to bowl this event I suggest you paid your deposit to Terry Lewis at the bowl.

Attachments

13.8 KB · Views: 135
Back
Top Bottom