Columbia 300 Youth Cup

According to the entry form there are no ranking points associated with this event.
Will be interesting to see how many bowlers choose NSW Open instead.

Jack Daniels said:
Format Day 1: 10 games qualifying, and all female competitors recieve a 6 pin hdcp during the event. Top 20 will cut for Day 2, Pinfall carries over.

on the entry form it says 5 pins.... which is it?

i would like to come, if u got enough would there be a squad on friday night for more of the local bowlers to bowl and the interstate bowlers on the saturday. i have to save up some money before i can put in my name but if i can i would lke to bowl in b squad. i dont care if there r ranking points i would like to go because of the sponsorship opportunities, how r they decided anyway, do the top 3 get them or 2 for guys and a girl.

thats just my two cents

Phillip Fagg

Unfortunately ranking points do not apply to this event, with the tournament being brand new, and only put together over the last few weeks.
For a tournament to have National Ranking points applied it must be nominated with TBA by October of the previous year.
If this tournament is a big success than I will apply for it to be ranked in 2006.
Next year I am looking to run an event in Victoria, New South Wales & Queensland, but this can only happen if the youth bowlers come out and support the current event.
If you want to see a Tri-Series next year, then I hope you will come and support the Columbia Youth Cup @ Geelong.

All girls receive a 5 pin hdcp per game as the entry states, original post is a typo.......sorry

Thanks
Glenn Rowland

Back
Top Bottom