can you please put pat egan in B squad?
didnt read all 18374 pages so i dunno if its full yet.... cheers

Hi All,

Please see attached updated squad listing as of 1/5/06

Attachments

• Columbia 300 Youth Cup.pdf
    12.3 KB · Views: 168
Hey,
Steve Reynolds and Marnie Britton are supposed to be in B squad. We placed our names down at least a month and a half ago at the bowl.... and according to the list at the bowl we are still in B squad????

Thanx Marno :)

Squad update as of 23/05/06, we will now also be selling comerative Columbia 300 Youth Cup Bowling Pins at this event as well. Around $40.

Attachments

• Columbia 300 Youth Cup.pdf
    12.3 KB · Views: 131
Hmm, I might enter this.

Iv been bowling league for a few years but have never bowled in such a big event such as this... Whats with the squads do the people in A vs each other till its down to so many and the same for b till the people left over vs each other?

Nope, the people in A squad bowl their 10 games in the morning then the lanes get set exactly the same for b squad who bowl their 10 games in the arvo. Then the top 36 bowl 6 next day, then top 18 bowl 4 then top 10 bowl matchplay.

It's in the file in the first post of the topic.

Lebowski said:
Hmm, I might enter this.

Iv been bowling league for a few years but have never bowled in such a big event such as this... Whats with the squads do the people in A vs each other till its down to so many and the same for b till the people left over vs each other?
Just want to congratulate you on stepping up to the "big time" and having a go. Well done and I hope you bowl well. :cool:

Feral

hey
i was just wondering if we are allowed to pay the money on the day of the tournament or do we have to pay a deposit to secure our spot

bec

Hi, is it possible to put Stephen Pang down for 'B' squad please?
It seems full but the cheapest flight I can get out of Perth gets to Avalon airport at 11pm on Friday, so I'd really rather not bowl first thing in the morning. If you could that would be great, otherwise I guess 'A' squad will do.

Cheers,

Steve.

Back
Top Bottom