CHECK OUT THAT A$$ I MEAN ARC :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey people, how y'all been???

well we all know bowling is a very social sport and there are some pretty fine chicks out there, so who do u think has the nicest , also wat about the over all prettiest etc etc

chicks can do the guys....

haha this'll be intresting

hey,
Well i think all ya mums are hot!!. Nah i suppose being the first to reply is good so i'll say umm. Thats it. I dunno, alot of chicks that bowl are hot. I have a whole list, but i cant be bothered typin it up. Well i'll say one person, dan dont get offended or nuffin, but i think Emma tubb, coz if she reads this, and i dont say her, she be very angry, and we dont want anything bad to happn to me now would we boyz n grrls. Hahaha, dont worry dan, but yeah there are sooooooooo many girls i could chose from, hehe.

Later

Hey adrian you little mutha f***A i'm gonna kick your ass!!!!!!!
just jokin with ya man she is all good :lol:
i'd have to agree with you though :wink:
Emma has my vote for sure :D

Katchya's Lata

Hey, i thought this would be a good topic is anybody going to write anything?????

Hey macca

If ya wany ppl to reply ya gonna have 2 start an original topic, not something everyone has done at least twice!!!

gettin a bit borin :roll:

"Why wont Carry Smile On Me?????" :cry:

I KNOW WHO~!

The chick i am thinking of beat me 250 - 245 + i was coaching her too!! The bad thing was it was in league

far out guyz......

Ok.... um..... guyz! I am like a chick... and i dun't know bout the other chicks, but i find it quite rude and perverted u doing this.... Do u think the gals will b proud to have there name on here? Far out..... I think u should all think twice bout wat u r doing.....

get over it sam, we r not suggesting sexual innuendo. they r simply saying who they find attractive, if u dont like the post, then dont read it

haha as if chix wouldnt want there names on here, dam if my name was on here id b stoked!!! but each 2 there own. does this mean im a pervert or sumthing?? oh well
cyas round 8)

well i think that mike cole rix (gino) is a sex god, i can look at him for hours!!!!! hahaha

l8ter bro

hahaha nah paul ur the SA sex beast man, the chix dig u coz ur such a stud muffin. ur def the hottest dude in sa, i can only eva come 2nd 2 u :)

hey michael, dont u mean all the guyz dig gifford? He does attract most of them, i saw u paul at shield, u were rakin up those guys left right and centre!!!! hahahaha sorry.....

Later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom