Sponsorship for Series 2004

Sean M

Ok girls and boys....I am very keen to approach my Uncle/Boss at work with the idea of Sponsorship for the Sports Series in 2004. I'm sure anything I can get will be much appreciated by all bowlers. But I think I am going to need your help.

Now, our family business is in the Printing game. Things like Business Cards / Invoice Books / Flyers etc. etc. Pretty much anything to do with Paperwork for Businesses we can take care of.

My idea is to try and gather up a few new clients from the bowling world that need some Business Cards or any of the above mentioned products and approach him with this work in exchange for Money put towards the Series.

Now those of you in business know that you all pretty much need things like Business Cards printed, Invoice/Quotation Books made up and things like that. Its a bit of a case of "You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" sort of thing.

It can't hurt trying and if it is successful the big winner will be the bowlers of the Series. Now I haven't mentioned anything to my Uncle yet cause I want to see if I can get some backing from those people out there that could use our services and in the same time improve the incentive to bowl the Sports Series, which for those who have bowled in it love so much.

So how about it guys and girls??? If you need things like that for you business or you can even talk to your bosses in getting their printing done with us, it is only going to make it easier to get some money back towards the prize funds.

Our business at Print2000 on the Gold Coast print for companies like Bakers Delight and many, many small and large companies Australia wide, so location is never a problem.

If you think you can help out in any way with this idea, please call me on 0416 075 674 or at work on (07) 55 2000 11.
C'mon everyone......lets get this ball rolling. Don't leave it too late.

Sean Marjanovic.

Back
Top Bottom