Best year you've ever had

Bigsy

Bigsalis
Hi all, just wondering if you can remember the best year you've ever had? I ask this because this year by far is my best. I only bowl 3 games a week and due to work commitments never bowl in tournaments (Emerson 2012 was my last). I'm a house shot hack, but I feel that my concentration is really there at the moment and is probably the biggest turn around in my game so far.

Bigsy...

that's an easy questio for me bigsy, this year by far has been my best (i've had a break for 12 years), 3 game league a week at wyncity just a house shot guy myself

1984 was great for me, first 300 game in 5 man teams. That was when there were only 1 or 2 bowled in a year in Australia

What about your $200k Brenton???

That was a great week for sure. But for a whole year, can't go past 2000. Funnily enough I would have pulled out of the Manhattan SuperClassic in 99 if I hadn't already booked the flights cos I was bowling really badly and didn't think I would make the cut. Funny how those types of things work out

I'd have to say last year, throwing my first 2 sanctioned 300's in different centres, along with a 297 - despite throwing my first 800 for 3 series this year (it's not over yet, can still go bad!)

2005 for me. Even though I didn't win anything that year like others have. That was my first 300 and in a centre where you have a 300 every 5 years and my skills and average across the board sky rocketed that year. It's when I got the confidence to start doing more tournaments and eventually go overseas and bowl a few tournaments in the US.

Back
Top Bottom