BEST GAME, WORST SCORE

boybrowny

Here is something I was discussing with a friend at the bowling centre the other day.

We were talking about great shots and great games we had bowled, and the topic came up about "the time I nailed the pocket every ball, but my score didn't show it..."

One of the best games I can recall bowling to this day - E V E R Y S H O T off my hand just right, over my target and SMACK - perfect in the pocket. For a score of.... 214 ? Go figure.

What is the lowest score you have had with a "perfect game" as far as your bowling goes.

Ive had one of these games, back in 2000 during the Junior Nationals at Tuggers, every ball i threw came off the hand sweet and drilled the pocket, i got one double in the game and the rest were all 7,8,9 or 10 pins, ended up with a 202
icon_confused.gif

I bowled in one league one day with a perfect shot every ball. Right lane I struck every shot, left lane left 8 or 9 pin every ball. coming up to 10th frame for dutch 200 but it was the left lane. Left the single pin again, then needing the last strike absolutely nailed it and another 8 pin for a 199.

Well we here in the ACT have a saying that most people who bowled in Rachuig and Nats would agree too....

Its called the Tuggeranong Game....

First 6 shots in the hole for 6 10 pins or 7 pins....make the minor adjustment....7th shot in the hole for a 7-10...then a few more cnr pins to round out the game for a 190+....

Only to watch your apponent go through every conceivable avenue and carry 9 out of 10 times....

The centre can really get to you some days....

Bert

icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif

Bert i would have to agree with you about tugga in canberra. I was bowling rachuig there 2 weeks ago and you wouldnt believe it i went flush 10 shots in a row only to bowl a game of 214, i lost that game to a player that was left handed, and i think hit the hole 3 times, so it just goes to show how cruel bowling can be.

If you smell what the rock is cooking

I can't help but sook here ok, sorry i MUST get it outta me..
Tuggeranong, Aus. Masters, Lanes 1 & 2.
I'll admit that only 7 were good shots but I had a whole game of 9 spares!!
icon_mad.gif

Talk about frustrating! Obviously something was wrong but u still feel ripped off rite!
*scream*
Thanks, I feel better now
Jessika

Well I was not fortunate enough to have witnessed it but I was told that Baron's 94 during this years Rosemount Cup was a great game.

Sorry Baron but I thought someone should put it in for you...

The funnier thing was when we all went to dinner at the local Hotel on the Monday his ticket number for his dinner was also 94. Couldnt even beat 94 at 'Tea Time' oh well theres always next year.

Back
Top Bottom