Best Computer games off all time!

B

Birkett

hey guys,

heres and idea,
if u think of a all time classic of computer games and can think of a good reson for it place it in this thread, lets see how many good games there are out there!

Heres mine,

PC:Football manager 2004

this has to be one of the best football management games of all time!
it is so realistic to modern day football, you can buy sell train and run other parts of football like media etc..... The match engine uses AI so it is never a certain win or a certain loss, meaning upsets can be had etc.... and the data base is huge! biggest and best football sim i have ever seen!

brothers in arms, the best army game to play of all time.

If you'd looked on the 3rd page of the Miscellaneous Forum (this one) I have already posted a thread on this EXACT subject.

As for you answer you'll have to look at what I put on my thread.

Toshio

hey gimme a break, so what if its already bin done agen, stuff can be repeated you know,

and i have another one, mortal combat for the mega drive now that was a classic!

Socom 2 online, would have to be the best game ever. Your skill against everyone else is Australia, and NZ

final fantasy series, always been extremely popular, and also the very first monkey island game, that was pure genius

toshio: you are an angry little man!!! LOL j/k j/k

i forget what I answered with... but old school games are best. Leisure suit larry, mike tysons punch out, alex the kidd, mortal kombat III, super metroid and mario kart were all awesome games.

Rampage was a good game for it's time along with Street Fighter of course and how could i forget Double Dragon!

gotta have the pure genius of the medal of honor series! i have never played on a game that recreates horror of war like medal of honor! amazing

cheers

Birkett

p:s Toshio i dont think u should get angry! you shud take things like a man, banta is a good thing to have, makes things fun, but if you cant take it stay out of it! lol dont take what u cant recieve! :cool: lol

Birkett

Who said I was ANGRY?

[Calm tone of voice]:I was merly making a point that I already made a Thread about this topic. And if anyone wanted my answer to look in my thread.

I've taken way more crap than anyone person has ever known, just because I look different, act different, etc...

If you can't take it, don't dish it, I take everything I dish out.

Toshio

Do u look like ur avatar? No one is giving you grief, just havn a bit of fun... I apoligise if my comment offended you.

Wonder if anyone thinks I look like my avatar????? ;) ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom