Best bowler in Vic at the moment!

I think all you guys are high, MAC is miles infront of any other Victorian at the moment, and probably the only chance for a VIC bowler to make the Mens Australian Team for Worlds this year.

Yes Mr.Notman, Loader can play but they don't win and don't bowl as much as Mac does. Mac gets the job done and always features in tournament finals.

Mac is miles ahead

I agree 100% with you George......whilst not knocking anyone else, and there have been some great achievements recently, Mac is winning tournaments and finishing very high in the placings in every event on the national circuit.

Mac is the first to acknowledge his shot isn't as big as some others, but it is very consistent, as is his scoring. Mac's greatest feature is his strength of mind, he can knuckle down and get the job done under pressure, and particularly in elimination format. It takes a helluva a good bowler and a very good game to knock Mac out, an example is last weekend. The quality of the bowlers Mac eliminated last week was absolutely first class, it was a very strong tournament.

Max

george is right on the money there mac has been in more finals and also won much more bigger events bowled for australia need i say more

Whats happened to Paul Trotter,

Mac. is the form player,like to see him bowl on the sports series next.

Very true Phil, Frank could still give them a run in any major event, and my money would be on Frank!
How about you set up a doubles challenge match out there at Keon Park
Frank Ryan & Mick Talevski Vs Mac Stewart & Glen Loader

I'll put up $500 to the winner

3 years has been since this thread started. Just interested in peoples opinions now. There seems to be a fair bit of quality in Victoria.

Deano

Dean Mckinnon is in great form and has been for a while now and also Kevin Wilkins who has been up the top of his game for a lot of years now...... 2 great bowlers with 2 different styles and both as good as each other on any condition.................

Cheers
Chris Hamilton

where the love for frank bell !!!!!
At least he can drink while bowling, although so can tothie...except he drinks red wine like a little girl

Back
Top Bottom