Mac Stewart wins Gold Coast International Sports Series Final

297 in the semi final too! any one know what he pins left on the last shot?

Congrats to Mac

The pins left were 4 - 6 - 10. Unfortunately no luck with the shot, but it was still great to watch. Once again, congratulations Mac!

A true champion at this format, 2 x Australian Masters titles and now a win in this great event against Australia's best, nice work.

Well done

Congratulations to Mac Stewart who won the weekend's Ebonite Gold Coast International Sports Series Final.
Mac Stewart bowled 212 & 236 to defeat Brenton Davy who bowled a 178, 227.
Thank you for all bowlers who bowled in this weekend's tournament and also a huge thank you to:
Stories to follow......

Don't wish to appear picky, and it doesnt affect the result, but I vbelieve i threw 247 in the 2nd game of the final. At least made him turn up for the 10th :rolleyes:

And Wayne, you could make a good case for me winning the Seniors award. I was 10 years older than the next oldest player (Tony Hamilton - 39 this year). Most of the final 16 weren't even born when I started bowling tournaments :(:(:(:(

Well done to mac. Too good on the day. Well bowled indeed.

Don't wish to appear picky, and it doesnt affect the result, but I vbelieve i threw 247 in the 2nd game of the final. At least made him turn up for the 10th :rolleyes:

:oops: Didn't proof read that one ;) thanks for pointing it out, it's all fixed now for those people who don't read further. :)

:D:D:)Good on ya Mac you are the man go Visionary the ball of the future :D:D:D if Max reads this do you think he will give me a big discount on my next ball lol

Back
Top Bottom