300 at the 2008 Ebonite Gold Coast International Sport Series Final

Jase

Admin
Staff member
Dinesh Singham of Townsville in North Queensland has just shot his "FIRST EVER" 300 at the 2008 Ebonite Gold Coast International Sport Series Final...

This was shot on the “Winding Road pattern”

This is the Surfers Paradise Lanes and Dinesh’s "First Ever" 300 also...
Dinesh was using his “Hammer” Black Widow on lanes 5 & 6...

Congratulations to you Dinesh…

Fantastic effort!
Anyone in the Gold Coast area please come on down to Surfers Bowl for this afternoon's GRAND FINALS.
The grand stand is up and the place is jumping out of its skin.:D

Great work it was great to be bowling next to that pair of lanes.

Hope it was a great feeling for your first 300...

It was also Surfers Paradise Tenpins First 300 Game Thanks For bowling it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am sure it will be some thing you will remember for ever :D

Congratulations Dinesh.....awesome stuff! We hope there is many more to come.

Kyles & Lacky

Huge Congrats Denish

What a fantastic achievement to one of the nicest blokes you'll ever know, first ones always the best one:p:cool: monkeys off your back now
Sit back and enjoy nice to hit a purple patch now with Rachuig Rolloff's starting soon we will catch up when you get back to the big smoke:p:plane: and have a drink or ten:p:beerchug:

Gary & Kerri

Hey Dinesh,

Huge Congratulations.

I know you have come close heaps of times and with the amount of work you do on your game you really deserve it.

We're really stoked for you, and I'll definately shout you a beer in Mackay in 2weeks.

Cheers

Tub :D:D

Well done on your first 300,

It was a pleasure to watch, as Steve said you have come close so many times, it was great to see all your hard work has finally paid off, and the centre was wrapped to see you bowl it aswell, you now can say you bowled your first and the centre's first as well, history no one can take away from you.

I will post pic's later tonight with the meter maids;);)

Well done once again.

Great game and a historic one for many many reasons. Until you die, you'll never forget the game, the bowl or the meter maids :D

Cheers Guys.....yep it was definately a highlight to an otherwise poor weekend of bowling on my behalf.

Thank you to totalbowling for putting up a cash prize for me. It is much appreciated. And thank you to Lee for the new Complete NV

BTW, for those that didn't see the last shot, it was dead flush. Any lies about a 3 board push and a late falling 2 pin are not to be believed.:D

Ok here are some pics as promised.

Attachments

• DSCF1788.JPG
    DSCF1788.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF1790.JPG
    DSCF1790.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF1791.JPG
    DSCF1791.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 9
Back