Totalbowling to cover the 2008 Ebonite Gold Coast International Sport Series Final

Jase

Admin
Staff member
One of the BIGGEST EVENTS to hit the GOLD COAST is on this weekend…

The line-up for the 2008 Ebonite Gold Coast International Sport Series Final is near completion and the event promises to be better than ever…

SURFERS PARADISE LANES will be hosting one of Australia’s richest events to Bowlers from all parts of the country…Jase, Kellie, Chowny and Ben will be covering this event Live all weekend…Scores, Photos and updates will be posted throughout the entire weekend…

Thanks must go to the Major Sponsors of this event…

Ebonite
COCO'S DISCOUNT FOOD
MPMS QLD P/L
TENPIN BOWLING SHOW
And Totalbowling

All scores and photos can be found in this link…

http://www.totalbowling.com.au/news/livescores/

So if you’re not bowling get down and check out some of Australia’s best in action…This event is also being filmed for television and the seating will be close to the action…

Good luck to all competing…

Re: Totalbowling to cover the 2008 Ebonite Gold Coast International Sport Series Fin

Well done Jase, Kellie & your team. Just goes to show what can be achieved. Keep up the good work guys at least i can keep up the action up here at the Isa.
Joe T:cool:

Re: Totalbowling to cover the 2008 Ebonite Gold Coast International Sport Series Fin

Jason your right this going to be big.
We raised the grandstand this morning and the spectators are going to
surround the bowlers for the finals.
We had Gold Coast Bulliten doing pictures and NBN 9 a piece with Maxine
Nable & Andrew Tonkin and they will be comming back to cover the finals
on Sunday.The exposure we are getting for this tournament is unprecedented.
So everybody needs to get behind this .Come on down watch some of the best bowlers in Australia tackle these brutal patterns where laying.Lets
put on a show for the cameras that might make the big Tv channels
stand up and take note.
I must thank Maxine Nable &Andrew Tonkin for taking time out of there holiday
to do this.
And we must not forget to thank Jase/kellie &totalbowling for there
great support and the other behind the scenes people making this
happen,

thanks
Lee

I hope it all goes well for the tournament. By the sounds of it, bringing back the grandstand,the exposure of TV and newspapers it is heading in the right direction. This is what bowling has needed for years. Keep up the good work.To everyone involved great effort. Sorry I couldn't be there.
Cheers Lovey

Id also like to congratulate and thank Mick and Brian Kearney for the tremendous efforts in getting such an awesome tournament together (if i was a better bowler id b there for sure haha) Good luck this wkend

Ben

Is there anyway we can see who was in what group. Or can we see the head to head matches.

Back
Top Bottom