Australia's team @ Men's World Championships

It was deleted because so many people on here, admin included, do not want to fix the issues or know about them. They would rather sit back and complain about things and that way nothing ever gets done.

This site is as much to blame for the state of bowling in Australia as anything else. It encourages narrow mindedness.

Many people on here ADMIN INCLUDED have put enough hard earned money and time into the sport over the years to try and make it go forward or better yet just even keep it afloat...

To be quiet honest GARY from MILDURA if that's what your name really is, ADMIN along with many other forum members are pretty fed up with your antics and negative argumentative attitude on this site...And until such time you fill in the required info needed to be a forum member all your posts from now on will be deleted...

The thread was removed BECAUSE the Author of the quoted paragraph asked me to remove it, as since it's rebirth yesterday thanks to Wayne has caused him some grief, perhaps even his job...those comments were made over 2 years ago and do not reflect his views now...

When are people going to learn that solving "defamation of character" problems with threats of legal action is about as effective as trying to make friends with someone by smashing them in the head with a bat?And if I delete THIS thread too, another one will start, and we'll all be traveling around the same vicious circle, and all parties involved are going to look like tools...

So here's my advice to all the people who will threaten, in future, to sue me.

Try resolving your dispute in civil manner first. I'm happy to act as a mediator between the two parties if necessary. I don't like disputes, I like resolutions. If the two parties involved in THIS dispute would like me to try to mediate a settlement between them, I'm happy to.

Until then, as long as this little black pleb/duck is running TB, you're welcome to say whatever you like, so long as it falls within the Guidelines!

Many people on here ADMIN INCLUDED have put enough hard earned money and time into the sport over the years to try and make it go forward or better yet just even keep it afloat...

Very true!! The number of tournaments Jase has supported in the past (including getting the Wide Bay running again!) should be acknowledged! The effort (AND MONEY) to keep this site alive and running as well as supporting events as he does should also be commended! I know I haven't done my part here as I have never done so, so I hope this is a start.

To be quiet honest GARY from MILDURA if that's what your name really is, ADMIN along with many other forum members are pretty fed up with your antics and negative argumentative attitude on this site...And until such time you fill in the required info needed to be a forum member all your posts from now on will be deleted...

About bloody time Jase!! Who the hell is running this ship!! ;) :D
I would have kicked him about a year and a half ago!! Lucky I'm not a moderator hey! ;)

... [the rest of thread]

Can't comment (wouldn't want to). Hope it all get's sorted out mate, this site is a valuable asset, massively miss-used by a minority, though valuable asset none-the-less!

P.S I still have a couple of your bowling video's and should get my car checked on! Will pm you (next week sometime - bloody busy here at mo' - as you can probably tell;))!

Cheers,

Fitzy! (<- and that IS my REAL name!! :D)

It was deleted because so many people on here, admin included, do not want to fix the issues or know about them. They would rather sit back and complain about things and that way nothing ever gets done.

This site is as much to blame for the state of bowling in Australia as anything else. It encourages narrow mindedness.

Mate you obviously have no idea what this site and Jase as an individual has put into this sport including time and money. All I know is that the Jase Pearsons' of the sport is what is missing to move our sport onto bigger and better things.

P.S. The only one negative comment I have with regards to Jase is that he supports the Canberra Raiders :)

Ok Jase no probs !! I am a Mod on a Fishing site & here is tame compared to my site .Ours is a closed site & we like Jase dont put up with personal attacks.

Remember forums are about opinons & nothing else.When we post on a thread perception is the problem.One can take it the way it was ment to be taken & others may take in different otherwise.Just have a think about the way its written.

GoTheCell I have never seen Jase or anyone encouraging any narrow mindedness.

I like Jez cant beleive Jase is a Raiders supporter !!!!!

Hang on a minute, whats all this Jason's great and deserves a Knighthood.

I'm sorry but anyone who is a Canberra supporter, then worse a Hawthorne supporter and then to top it off, I believe an EVERTON supporter deserves every bit of flack that is thrown at them!!!!!!

I'm sorry but anyone who is a Canberra supporter, then worse a Hawthorne supporter and then to top it off, I believe an EVERTON supporter deserves every bit of flack that is thrown at them!!!!!!

eeek... and I thought Jez going for the Sharks and Essendon was bad.

I knew the "Canberra" folly, though the rest is new!

I officially take back all the nice things said!!!!!!!!!! :D

Carl u raise a valid point...I withdraw my comments of support for Jase! :)

All i have to say about this thread is

GO THE RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!

and i feel sorry for Jez and the sharks, not really haha....

serioulsy, from all the opinions raised in this thread, i hope some good comes of it cause i would love nothing more than to win a medal for OUR country in the Asian Champs in January!!

Settle Tiger. Don't go hanging it on a Canberra supporter!!!

They are great people!!!

And yes Robbie T, GO THE GREEN MACHINE!!!

Back
Top Bottom