Votes: 71 42.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Simple question? Yes or No

Probably should have clarified, I'm referring to Adult Nationals starting in a few weeks in Sydney only

Cheers

have you got dates or where are they found. We are talking on this forum of low attendence and participication in tournaments and yet i cannot find info on the nationals. Lead the way and see where I might be then

Yes,
I will be there. Bowling doubles with Chris Batson. Will bring back memories from 1982, winning Bronze in Manila. If anyone wants to see how bowling is fun, come and watch us. It will be so much fun. I might even do the pelvic thrust as long as the hips hold out.
Cheers Lovey

If there is someone who will enter me, needs a doubles partner, teams whatever, otherwise too hard. I have no time to work it out.

If there is someone who will enter me, needs a doubles partner, teams whatever, otherwise too hard. I have no time to work it out.

I just put a random entry in, because I know there will be other people who need team members, so TBA match you up

I just put a random entry in, because I know there will be other people who need team members, so TBA match you up

Yeah that's what I did, can't make it up there for the first week because of work committments, so I spoke to someone from TBA and they told me there'd be quite a number of bowlers doing the same thing so there shouldn't be any hassles.

not many characters like him today

Unfortunately, no, there is not.

I wish I could, though I am a too intraverted personality. I can barely force myself to get excited when I have a string of 5 or more! In fact I think I get quieter and more withdrawn. :(

Would love to get a gander at the antics, great to watch, hope I'm there at the right time! ;)

Yes,
I will be there. Bowling doubles with Chris Batson. Will bring back memories from 1982, winning Bronze in Manila. If anyone wants to see how bowling is fun, come and watch us. It will be so much fun. I might even do the pelvic thrust as long as the hips hold out.
Cheers Lovey

What day & time Steve. Havent seen anyone dislocate a hip in a while.

I had the great pleasure bowling doubles with a guy who helped me so much in my career on the weekend. That name is Chris Batson. This style hasn't changed all these years, but so effective. As I said before, we had so much fun out there on the lanes, my hips are still recovering + bowling teams with Trotts, Bluey, Shaun and Bat. Some lady came up to me after we finished and said Steve, thanks for the entertainment today. That's what bowling should be like. Get out there and enjoy.
Cheers Lovey

Back
Top Bottom