Anthony Mundine ?????

Aphelion, you're just not trying hard enough mate.

And you call yourself a bowler.

If you really want to get yourself banned by Willow go mess with the F7s if they're still alive. ;)

Aphelion, you're just not trying hard enough mate.
And you call yourself a bowler.
If you really want to get yourself banned by Willow go mess with the F7s if they're still alive. ;)

You wouldn't happen to be Evilgrowler by and chance? Those were the days.

F7's is equal part joke and equal part toss. I got asked to join a couple of times a few years ago when I was a more regular poster there (mailny when the Eels forum was trying to get a team together). My reply contained a fair few swear words and "story writing contest".

I've dropped racial and sexual slurs, and had a fight with a mod or 2, and I'm still a fully functioning member, heh.

Evilgrowler? Who's he?

Yes, those were the days. Everlovin' Antichrist, who was a bowler. Mid 190 average and a lefty. He probably reads this forum.

I didn't mind the F7. I reckon that concept could work here.

Start PMing Willow and tell him you're really "crocodileman" LMAO. I think I had 6 accounts banned within the hour. I was on fire that day :p

You can all hate Anthony "The Man" Mundine and say what you want about him, but it wont change the fact that he is the 2-time Champ and lets face it, you will all pay to watch him fight.

"THE CHAMP IS HERE"

No I won't pay. If I had $50 to blow on a Mundine fight, it would be spent on bowling.

You can all hate Anthony "The Man" Mundine and say what you want about him, but it wont change the fact that he is the 2-time Champ and lets face it, you will all pay to watch him fight.

Not this little black duck!!!!!!!!

No I won't pay. If I had $50 to blow on a Mundine fight, it would be spent on bowling.
Yes you would. He's the champ and you love him. Thats why this thread has been such an interest for you haha

No, I wouldn't. No, I don't love him. I enjoy bagging him because it gets his one eyed supporters so worked up it becomes a comic relief. WORL proves it. Gotta love the Dragons fans.

I bet Willow nearly slit his wrists when their great white dope tore a pectoral.

"THE CHAMP IS HERE"
i would only pay if i knew for a fact that he was going to be hospitalised and had to retire because of it . Then yes your right i would pay every cent i had at the time besides that i would even pay to become a member at the club thats showing it.

i would only pay if i knew for a fact that he was going to be hospitalised and had to retire because of it . Then yes your right i would pay every cent i had at the time besides that i would even pay to become a member at the club thats showing it.
You gotta love the honesty. =D> =D> =D>

Both of you got banned from LU? :lol!:
I can't even get a warning. I've given up trying.
El Diablo is a good bloke, but Willow is a toss.
hehe sure is

ask ole mate willow about cliffy gc some time
that will get ya banned hehehehhe

Im the antichrist over there.

hehe sure is
ask ole mate willow about cliffy gc some time
that will get ya banned hehehehhe
Im the antichrist over there.

Cliffy...I remember that name. Did you troll the Eels forum by any chance? Banter with the Manly fans is always a laugh, just wait until Judas Lyon gets what's coming to him. The Broncos guys (especially Mr Saab) are good value as well.

If only we could get rid of those bloody Bulldogs fans, grr.

Evilgrowler? Who's he?
Yes, those were the days. Everlovin' Antichrist, who was a bowler. Mid 190 average and a lefty. He probably reads this forum.
I didn't mind the F7. I reckon that concept could work here.
Start PMing Willow and tell him you're really "crocodileman" LMAO. I think I had 6 accounts banned within the hour. I was on fire that day :p

EA and I go way back. I bowled with him a lot around 5 years ago. He was a stirrer then and he's gotten worse in his old age. I'm not sure if he reads this forum or not (if you are, hi!), I think he's distanced himself from all things bowling.

Not sure about the F7's working here. I think they'd run out of topics pretty quickly. And you could forget about the controversial stuff.

Crocodile man was you, eh? I could have sworn you were Evilgrowler. He was the living definition of "Cranky old fart".

Cliffy...I remember that name. Did you troll the Eels forum by any chance? Banter with the Manly fans is always a laugh, just wait until Judas Lyon gets what's coming to him. The Broncos guys (especially Mr Saab) are good value as well.
If only we could get rid of those bloody Bulldogs fans, grr.
i sure did

i also trolled the sharks forum they loved me, kept reminding them about 36,37,38,39 and 40 years and Zero Trophys.

As for lyon u wait and see what he does to the squeels when we play them ;)

Crocodile man was you, eh? I could have sworn you were Evilgrowler. He was the living definition of "Cranky old fart"

You got it right the first time mate. Just not so cranky anymore lol.

Mundine's boxing future in doubt

Mundine's boxing future in doubt
August 06, 2007

THE CAREER of champion Australian boxer Anthony Mundine is in doubt because of a serious eye infection.

The WBA super middleweight champion and former rugby league star is in a Sydney hospital and is suffering from limited vision, the Nine Network reported tonight.

After a standard operation last week, Mundine's left eye reportedly became infected over the weekend after he removed a protective contact lens at a restaurant and cleaned it using his mouth.

Mundine re-entered the hospital yesterday and at one stage feared he may have to lose the eye.

"I feared the worst, I feared I could lose the eye," Mundine said.

Mundine also feared for his boxing career.

"I just felt that maybe this it for me," he said.

"The doctor said it could be weeks, could be months for the natural healing process to take place."

Mundine, renowned for his self-promotion and outspoken nature, admitted the experience had genuinely scared him.

"You put yourself in that situation and you think you're going to lose an eye, or a lot of your sight.

"You'd definitely be scared too, especially if you're 'The Man' Mundine."

AAP

Hmmmm, Cant say i like the guy, but i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy. but how foolish is he though, to take off the protective cap and clean it saliva.

Hmmmm, Cant say i like the guy, but i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy. but how foolish is he though, to take off the protective cap and clean it saliva.

I agree aswell stupid idiot been knocked in the head one to many times his brain has fallen out.

Back
Top Bottom