Mundine Vs Green

Cam S

BEEEEEEEEEAVER
Todays the big day.

Probably the most awaited fight in Australian history.

I think most people will be going for Danny Green due to the fact that choc mundine does speak some crap.

But not me, i hope choc can get the job done, hes a great indegenous australian and an athlete who has been successful in 2 sports without getting in to the trouble that many modern athletes do away from the field.

My tip Choc to knock him out in the 10th

Yes a big fight ( hope it's on sky tv in my local i know it's on fox ) but this fight should have happened 2 year's ago now what are they fighting for not a title:( one of them may get a chance next fight ...............................................................................................................................Bring it on:agrue:

Gary................................................................:cool:

I want Green to win.
I think if it goes the full distance Mundine will win on points though.
Hopefully Green wallops him early.

I want Mundine's glass jaw to be broken either that or him KO'd so that we don't have to deal with all the crap that comes out of his mouth!

I hope Mundine wins otherwise he's gonna let everyone KNOW that he's a tosser instead of us just thinking it!!!!

Rising star
Green dishes out the crap as much, iff not more then Mundine.
Just that mundine has a higher profile, and he gets heard alot more by the general public, not just people in the boxing scene.....

Hopefully Mundine stays to quick for Green, Green is and has been an impatient fighter, he will lose concentration as he wont land as many hits on Mundine, therefor Hopefully Mundine will stay on track and Punish Green.

Every time Mundine has fought a decent fighter, he has had his ass kicked.

This wont be an exception, unless he gets REALLY lucky...

*rising*star* said:
I want Mundine's glass jaw to be broken either that or him KO'd so that we don't have to deal with all the crap that comes out of his mouth!
Lol Princess.. hope you save all that "negative" energy for saturday bowling ;) ;)
Go Green Machine :D

the man vs machine lol what a joke... they claim there australias best... even though he wasn't born here Kostya Tszyu is australias best.. but i wold love to see mundine win....
so my prediction is Kostya Tszyu ko 1st round...jk mundine in a close fight...

Has Green fought since the fight with the german? he was particularly crap that day. Think Green is on the slide while Mundine is on the way up. Had to pay $50 to see this but I dont care who wins, long as its a great fight.

One of the customers at work summed up his prediction pretty well... He thinks Mundine will win, but would to see him get his face punched in.

With Kizon and a few of the bikie faithful going over to Sydney for the fight from here, I'd kinda hate to see what it'll be like if Green does go down. Hpefully he doesn't.

im excited about one of the undercards
Manly Legend Hoppa making his first pro apperance

Back
Top Bottom