Anthony Mundine ?????

I thought Jeff Fenech and Kostya Tszu revived the sport in Australia............
very true mate and tzu was on the news a while back before the green fight and said even though he s a different weight class that he would beat mundine in the ring but i think he was joking but my money would be on kostya . I still don t know how danny green lost anyway he s a much better fighter and not a f@#$wit either . There is only ever going to be two great boxers of australia Fenech and our import Tzu NOT the WOMAN oops i mean the man

Jeff Fenech did ok for Australian Boxing, but in comparison to what Anthony Mundine has done it seems very small. Kostya was hardly mentioned in the papers until Mundine busrt into the scene. You would think with Kostya being the undisputed world champ holding all three belts he did a little for the sport(once again chicken feed to what mundine has done). It is interesting to note that Anthony Mundine with no world title made more money than Kostya in the same year when he had all three belts. Other boxers use Mundine's name to get them some publicity. They trash talk him and stalk him because they know if they can get a fight with him it will be the biggest pay day of their lives. Who ever talks about Danny Green anymore, except if it is mentioned with a rematch with who else Anthony Mundine.

Jeff Fenech did ok for Australian Boxing, but in comparison to what Anthony Mundine has done it seems very small.

OMG. What a load of bollocks. There is no reasoning with die hard Mundane fans.

Jeff Fenech did ok for Australian Boxing, but in comparison to what Anthony Mundine has done it seems very small.
OMG. What a load of bollocks. There is no reasoning with die hard Mundane fans.
you cant really call Jeff Fenech a roll model with all his off field misdemours and troubles with the law.

Mundines only crime is he tends to speak a lot of Sh#T, 1000s of people last night would have paid the $50 to get the pay for view i know for a fact Austar had several extra staff members doing over time to cope with the demand. Now i reackon most of them would have piad for it in the hope of seeing him get beaten. The ironic thing about that is choc would get his share of that money in his back pocket.

State of Origin Player
Two time Grand Finalist
and Two Time Boxing World Champion
you cannot deny he is a talented athlete

you cant really call Jeff Fenech a roll model with all his off field misdemours and troubles with the law.

Maybe he wouldn't have been out of place playing along side John Hopoate.

How many Origins did Mundine play in?

Yes, he was a Grand Finalist twice. Effectively cost the Dragons the title in 99 because he was showboating and he latched on to a winning Broncos side in 97 for a win. Albeit a half premiership.

I will deny his talent.

Fact: Mundine has only fought against an undefeated opponent on two occasions, and on both occasions he was defeated easily.

So if all his hype is true, let him have a shot at any of the following boxers, and let's see how he fares:

Joe Calzaghe - W 42 (31 ko's) | L 0 | D 0 |
Calzaghe in his last 20 fights, he has fought against opponents with extremely strong Win Loss Ratio. In fact, he is fighting Peter ManFredo Jnr in April. That will be an interesting fight.

Jeff Lacy- W 22 (17 ko's) | L 1 | D 0 | Total 24

His only loss was against the above fighter. Easily outscored over 12 Rds, but once again with this fighter, the level of opposition has been extremely high.

Librado Andrade- W 24 (18 ko's) | L 0 | D 0 | Total 24

Probably the logical choice for the Mundine camp to fight, as he has fought predominantly the same class of fighters that Mundine has. He has a fight later this month with Mikkel Kessler. We'll see how he goes.

That's only a few of the opposition Mundine is up against, once he enters the real world of true boxing.

All the previous attempts have been nothing but a show. The real tests lie ahead, and he's not even close to being competitive.

Maybe he wouldn't have been out of place playing along side John Hopoate.
Yes, he was a Grand Finalist twice. Effectively cost the Dragons the title in 99 because he was showboating and he latched on to a winning Broncos side in 97 for a win. Albeit a half premiership.
I will deny his talent.
Fact: Mundine has only fought against an undefeated opponent on two occasions, and on both occasions he was defeated easily.
So if all his hype is true, let him have a shot at any of the following boxers, and let's see how he fares:
Joe Calzaghe - W 42 (31 ko's) | L 0 | D 0 |
Calzaghe in his last 20 fights, he has fought against opponents with extremely strong Win Loss Ratio. In fact, he is fighting Peter ManFredo Jnr in April. That will be an interesting fight.
Jeff Lacy- W 22 (17 ko's) | L 1 | D 0 | Total 24
His only loss was against the above fighter. Easily outscored over 12 Rds, but once again with this fighter, the level of opposition has been extremely high.
Librado Andrade- W 24 (18 ko's) | L 0 | D 0 | Total 24
Probably the logical choice for the Mundine camp to fight, as he has fought predominantly the same class of fighters that Mundine has. He has a fight later this month with Mikkel Kessler. We'll see how he goes.
That's only a few of the opposition Mundine is up against, once he enters the real world of true boxing.
All the previous attempts have been nothing but a show. The real tests lie ahead, and he's not even close to being competitive.
Low low blow we arent at leagueunlimited now :p
Just to correct you though
Hoppa has never ever been in any trouble off field and theres a reason for that, for people who have met him you work out straight away theres two Hoppas, theres the hoppa everyone saw on the footy field who was a loose cannon then theres hoppa the church going quietly spoken family man who no longer drinks.

Low low blow we arent at leagueunlimited now

You still visit that **** hole? Give Willow a big kiss for me LMFAO!

Mate, with what Hopoate did on field, he couldn't do any worse in public.

Mundine can only beat the guy who the governing body puts in front of him. The fact is Anthony Mundine is a two time world champion.
I can't believe that there are so many people who want to see him lose that they pack the clubs and pubs every time he fights. I had to go to three pubs before getting one that was taking more people through their doors. If you hate him so much why give him more money by supporting him (watching his fights)

Low low blow we arent at leagueunlimited now
You still visit that **** hole? Give Willow a big kiss for me LMFAO!
Mate, with what Hopoate did on field, he couldn't do any worse in public.
hehe like u im still banned i actually think im a lifer over there :p

so no i refuse to visit

Yeah Cam. I assume I'm still banned from there. Bloody sooky Dragons supporters.

28 years and won F A Doo Daa Doo Daa!!! :D

Oh you must have stolen that line from the Dragon Fans talking about the Sharks, now there's a club that hasn't won anything. LOL.

Go Mundine at least he has the balls to speak his mind.

i cant remember if he played more than one but he has played for new south wales

he didnt cost the dragons the 99 grand final
jamie ainscough ( spelling ) did beleive me i know
coat hanger - penalty try - 8 points - saints lose 20 - 18

daniel d

he didnt cost the dragons the 99 grand final

Yes he did and if Mundine didn't bomb a certain try, anything Ainscough did wouldn't have mattered. This was the Grand Final FFS. Not the "Look At Me I'm Anthony Mundane Show." It just typifies his arrogance.

your an idiot mate
just go and start your own anti mundine blog somewhere in the wide world web corner
and stay there

daniel d

So when you can't win a debate through sensible discussion you turn to abuse? Not very bright, are you? Another one blinded by looking through Mundane coloured glasses lol.

I'll be impressed if he becomes an undisputed world champ. Rappin' and beating Soliman and Green wont get that done.

Both of you got banned from LU? :lol!:

I can't even get a warning. I've given up trying.

El Diablo is a good bloke, but Willow is a toss.

Back
Top Bottom