AMF Robina, flying the flag!

jayboybriz

I don't normally cheer AMF in Queensland, especially the south east corner, but Robina is breaking the stereotype I think. Bowled a skins tourney there yesterday and it was a blast... Professionally run, great conditions, superb cafe staff. I think Doug Kirby needs to take a big bow for his work, this is a place where I now WANT to play (which normally when playing tournaments in Queensland involves independent centres only). I also recall a while back that there was a thread talking about the nationals possibly coming there in the future, well if it was I (and the rest of the wide bay tour boys!) would be the first names on the list. Keep up the good work down there boys, the Gold Coast is BACK!

Big cheers to Douggy as well...
Unfortunately I don't think nationals will be down here as it has come to light that tender has been passed to all centres. (Which as far as I know, means AMF won't be holding it)

However...........

Keep a close eye on Robina, big, BIG things are coming. ;)

Was a really fun arvo and great scoring on a condition that dried out pretty quick. It was 37 degrees at 2pm and very hot outside.

Well done once again Dougie and like Dan said, Keep an eye our way as there are some big things happening in the next few months.

Jase

Back
Top Bottom