AMF AUSTRALIA - COLLECTOR'S ITEM

wasn't the green called manhatten pro-roll .i seem to remember MACKIE having the last 1/2 dozen under his desk at st lenards so he could keep them for himself

I have one Steve undrilled brand new 15lbs serial number F28665
I think that blows your story that only 5 were made..LOL

Mine was used in a music video Clip by the Cruel Sea many years ago.

Andy Mckay.

Hey Andy,

What a blast from the past. I haven't spoken to you since 1986 at the Australian Institute of Sport when I was a wee young nipper trying to learn the finer points of our fine game (I think they called it an Australian Development Squad back then) along with yourself there was the great Jeanette Baker, Dick Ritger and some American ball driller that he bought over. I can't remember all of our group but I know there was Craig Streatfield, Jamie Carroll, Andrew Lloyd, Nick Separovich, Craig Whitby, Julian Deight (I think that was his name from NSW), Matthew Anderson and a couple of others

Anyway as far as the ball goes I am only relaying information I was given by the original ball owner (who was one of the original directors of AMF in Australia), and was trying to confirm as much information as possible from the wider bowling community.

Who knows maybe he got dudded by the Yanks, that's never happened before :D

Anyway hope you are well

Regards

Steve

Back
Top Bottom