Cara Signs With AMF

Graham

Staff member
MEDIA RELEASE BY AMF

Tenpin Bowling professional, Cara Honeychurch and national Tenpin Bowling operator, AMF Australia have forged a new partnership to advance the sport of Tenpin Bowling in Australia.

AMF Australia CEO, Peter Finlayson, made the announcement today from AMF's Sydney offices.

"Experience gained from Cara's international success, popularised by her triple Gold medal honours at the 1998 Commonwealth Games in Kuala Lumpur, will be instrumental in further developing our sport," Peter Finlayson said today during his official announcement of the partnership.

"Cara is a true sports professional, and a perfect role model to the tens of thousands of people who enjoy Tenpin Bowling daily."

"Her presence will inspire the imagination of the very young. I hope they may realise, that by applying the same success logic pioneered by Cara and the other Tenpin Bowling greats from Australia, new bowlers will believe they too can become champions in this sport."

All Australian bowlers will benefit from this new alliance:

Cara will personally host Coaching Workshops at AMF Bowling Centres throughout Australia. Here, the world champion will happily pass on her success techniques - so that every bowler, at any skill level can advance their own knowledge of the sport.

Peter Finlayson adds, "Cara will also influence the direction of AMF Australia, which is on track to raise the profile of the sport of Tenpin Bowling. An objective shared by the sports national regulatory authority TBA. (Tenpin Bowling Australia)."

"I welcome Cara to this new position within AMF and encourage lovers of the sport to meet Cara when she next visits an AMF Centre in your area."

from www.amfbowling.com.au

BowlAustralia would like to congratulate both AMF and Cara in announcing their alliance. Having had the privilege of working with Cara over the last two years I, as many of the other Industry players, will be heartened by the news that "Cara will ...influence the direction of AMF Australia.........to raise the profile of the sport of bowling" - I see all participants in this Industry benefitting from this arrangement.

Morwell Tenpins would like to congratulate both Cara and AMF in their efforts to further promote the Sport of Tenpins Australia wide. Hopefully in the years to come we will witness the success of this partnership ........

Back
Top Bottom