Adam Pringle bowls 300 at Richlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh ok then would like to congrautlate my frindon his 300 been along time but never noticed this thread before....
brunswik tech....i got no idea wat ur on about bu why did u ONLY target's adam's thread an not every other thread that is trying to congratulate a friend or a known person for bowling a 300..i would love to see ur name go up for 300 an see or the slander of how boring is this in it
TROY MILLAR

double_d said:
try the straw that broke the camels back

Ain't that the truth!!!.............you nailed that one, DD

Fancy asking me why I targeted this particuliar thread and didn't respond in all the other so and so bowled a 300 threads...........take a guess.............once bitten, twice shy!!...............should I just copy my first post in this thread and paste it to every 300 thread??.............:confused:..............LOL

Hey ppls,
Just thought i would like to congratulate my best mate on once again smashing a huge 300....
Now brunswick tech listen here mate dead set honestally do you really think you know what your talking about seriously because by the sounds of things you have not even come close to bowling the perfect game ever no offence because if you have only seen 2 300 games then you have to know that they are hard work and not as easy as what you make it out to be in any format of bowling...
I'm not havin a go, its only the truth from wat i have seen on the posts
Peace out ppls
Have fun bowling your high scores
www.Trackbowling.com
Jimmy Bowles

Hey guys. Now that my mate Jimmy has had his say using my log in I finally get the chance to say something. As someone else said I have been in Melbourne for the past week and I couldn't believe the amount of people who were telling me about how much of a fuss has been kicked up over this.

At first I was just going to let it go and not saying anything but now I feel I have to. Firsty, I would like to thank the people for their congratulations.

Now as for the rest of the issues that has come up in this topic, Brunswich Tech mate, it is a little disappointing to hear comments like yours. I did not take any of them personally and I know it wasn't a personal attack towards me but to say that 300's are no longer any major achievement and are an every day occurance is just a little extreme in my point of view.

I have been bowling since the age of 5 and have just turned 20. I bowled my first ever 300 in December of last year. Thats 15 years of hard work that I put in to achieve this goal. Yes, I'll agree, conditions have become easier and ball technology is always advancing, but ask the many others out there who have been bowling for 10+ years who are yet to crack the perfect game. It's not an easy task.

As I said, I completely understand this was not a personal attack. Its not just the fact that its a thread to do with me that I commented. I would have said the same if it was anyone else.

Anyway, thanks to all that congratulated me and I'll see you all soon.

Adam Pringle.

If bowling a 300 game is so easy, you'd reckon I would have nailed at least one out of the three occasions in the last 2 weeks that I have shot the front 8.

Most of the time, great consistant results in this sport are the result of many years of hard work. The ones up the top the most in this sport are pretty good proof of that.

For those people who are commenting on anything except Congratulating my brother Adam on his acheivement then people try the topic in the main forum "the death of ten pin bowling"...NOONE has the right to post anything other than congratulations in a topic that is here for someone who has acheived something this great...If you have a problem with that then go ahead and speak it in the other topic...and many people will be happy to have a talk to you in there.

I'm so proud of you Pringle:D

Hey Adam,

Well done on a great achievement =D>
It's a shame it had to be overshadowed the way it was, non the less a 300 is an awesome achievement & we know of many who have been bowling for 20+ years still trying to notch one up.

Saying a 300 is a bore is like saying a hole in one means nothing, a century in cricket, a try from the other end of the field, who wins the Melbourne Cup etc, etc, etc, There are things that people in there relevant sports spend all there life trying to achieve, they put a great deal of time/practice, effort & money into achieving these goals & they deserve recognition when they achieve the top of there game.

P.S. isn't this a site to comment on what happens around bowling land, if it had not been for this post we would not have known Adam shot his 2nd 300

Brad & Rachel Reggars :rainbow1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom