Adam Pringle bowls 300 at Richlands

Yet another 300 at Richlands tonight for AMF Richlands Proshop/Team Bowling Balls Australia Youth Development Squad member Adam Pringle.

Congratulations on another great game.

Way to go Adam, your team mates are very proud of you.

Hey Pringle,.
Well done mate. I alwayz new there would b more from u. Ur an awesome bowler and hope there are many more from u dude.
Once again well done and keep them comin.
That how many now?

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

that was a great game to watch for my first 300 to see bowled ever and it was great
ever shot was great right up to that last one
that was awsome with that voilet gargolye
that is 3X300 in just 4 months awsome effort keep them rolling

Congratulations mate once again on the magnificant 300 Adam. Tonight I had the pleasure of bowling on the same lane as you and it was just outstanding to watch. Every shot in the pocket!! You have come along way in the last few months and I know now that you will definately not be stopping there mate. Keep up the fantastic bowling champ. Love ya mate.

mello said:
Congratulations mate once again on the magnificant 300 Adam. Tonight I had the pleasure of bowling on the same lane as you and it was just outstanding to watch. Every shot in the pocket!! You have come along way in the last few months and I know now that you will definately not be stopping there mate. Keep up the fantastic bowling champ. Love ya mate.

WELL SAID MEL couldn't have said better even if i was bowling on the same lane as him

Well well well!

Only a few months ago Adam 'complained' to me that he would never beat my high game of 289...well that went out the window!
1 300 let alone 3 of them in a matter of months is an awesome effort, glad to see the new gear's working wonders for ya! :D

Congrats on the 300 mate! Keep up the top work and show 'em what you're made of at Werribee champ!

Em

Once again AMF Richlands proshop is very proud to be part of such a very successful team of Junior / youth bowlers.
Adam Pringle is achieving spectacular results since joining the Developement squad and turning to Visionary products.
On a night where many perfect games were near misses, Hamish Rogers a 287 Luke Green and Matty Simpson going close with 270 plus games, but Adam stole the limelight with an immaculate 300, his last game of the evening.
Well done Adam, you are deserving of the accolades.

Best regards,
Gavin & Melanie.

Congrats Adam maybe 1 at werribee would be nice hehe anyway congrats on the awsome game man 3 in 4 months thats just awsome you will be catching up to Carl in no time.
Chris

Great bowling Adam, well done.

There were certainly some big series bowled tonight. Shame mine wasn't one of them..

Hope to see many more Pringle.

Well done champ!!
After our race for the first 300 (which I will owe you by the way) you've now skipped 3 ahead.
Whats your secret mate? Is the Afridi influence? lol

Well done again brother!
CR

Im so thankful you finally let me see one!!...Well done bro. You make me proud to be your little sister:D

Love you lots bro

Well Done Adam!! You are certainly showing all us junior and youth bowlers how its done!! Keep up the GREAT bowling.

Taya

Back
Top Bottom