Adam Pringle bowls 300 at Redcliffe Open

Congratulations to AMF Richlands/Team Bowling Balls Australia Development Squad member Adam Pringle on bowling a 300 at the Redcliffe Open this morning, an outstanding effort.

For those that wish to know......Frankie has broken his duck.

WOOHOO Well done Adam!
I knew it wouldn't be too long till you got one :p
Now all you have to do is show me how to bowl one next month lol :D
Congratulations buddy, hope there are many more to come.
Luv Amy!
~*~Back-up Rules~*~​

AH IM GONNA KILL YOU HOW COULD YOU DO IT WHILE I WASNT THERE!!

SO PROUD OF YOU THOUGH!!

..bowl another one... i wanna see....

Congrats Ad-Ads.. im so excited now..

love larissa

Blonde_brunette_lis said:
AH IM GONNA KILL YOU HOW COULD YOU DO IT WHILE I WASNT THERE!!
SO PROUD OF YOU THOUGH!!
..bowl another one... i wanna see....
Congrats Ad-Ads.. im so excited now..
love larissa

YEAH BRO....and after I said to you yesterday not to do it because I wouldn't see it...but I'm so proud of you...I was sayin last week that yours was on the way...at least u didn't have ur usual choke...hahahaha...CONGRATS...Lissy and I are gonna crash tackle you tomorrow for hugs...WE LOVE YOU BRO

Congrats Adam........ well done...... I'm sure there are many more to come your way, good luck for the remainder of the open!

MJ
xoxo

On ya pringles...great effort bro...and about time too...no one deserves one more than you

Those Richlands Factory Seconds are on fire at the moment!!!!!

Congrats Adam.
Here are the results of Squad a for the Redcliffe City Open.
AMF Redcliffe

Attachments

• RED OPEN SCORE SHEET 05.xls
    73 KB · Views: 105
Well congrats Pringle on ur first 300 game =D>. Always thought u would bowl one and now u have. Well congrats mate great job. Hope u keep it up. Congrats once again dude.
Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

Well done Adam..Great bowling and a truly awesome game so Congratulations.

I guess your ganna want double for that game aye lol :cool:

Great bowling buddy..Keep it up.

Taya :D

A big congrats on the huge 300 Adam, I hope to see ya bowl one at youth!!

Good luck with the remainder of the tourney, kick some buttski... LOL

Well Well Well, What can i say???... FINALLY
You bowled great!! U really deserved it..
Hope to see some more, especially next weekend!!;)

On ya budddddddie...
Love Kel xo

well done adam, me and alan were watching from the lane next to you and this is hard for us to say but very well bowled, i think you are in my class of bowling now. hahahaha.
well done mate.

AMF Richlands proshop, wishes to congratulate Adam for his Perfect Game and outstanding effort in qualifying for the Redcliffe open finals .It is no fluke that Adam has performed so magnificently in todays Tournament play, averaging a massive 232 for 12 games.

Well done! You richly deserve the accolades.

Best regards,
Gavin

Well done adam. Congratulations.Keep up the great bowling. Hope to see u at next years K And K Tournament.

From All The Staff
Clean up With K And K.

Finally!!! Pfft ... & u were complaining coz u were just shooting 270's & 290's in the past couple of wks ... remember ... patience is a virtue. & finally! It arrived!! ... I'm so proud of u ... & u're def. showing fine form 4 the Yth Challenge ... knock 'em dead in Werribee ...!! :D Once again ... well done ...
Rox
xoxox

Awesome bowling Adam.

I would just like to know how on earth you got that Frankie May down the lane so easily? Mine is a hooking machine. Shows just how versatile these balls are.

Teach me how...PLEASE !!

GK

Back
Top Bottom