Adam Pringle bowls 300 at Richlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Adam.

I am just curious to know how many 300 games Brunswick Tech has bowled if they are that easy to come by.

Jayne

Adam - Well bowled young man=D>

I don't think that anybody else out there in "tenpin land" would deny you the honour and pleasure of bowling your latest 300 (not your first either). Let's say that most of us applaud your achievement. \\:D/

Bowl well for Queensland this week young gun :2gunfire: - yes Brunswick Tech, HE IS GOOD ENOUGH TO REPRESENT HIS STATE in the SPORT of TENPIN BOWLING

Reg Reichel

Brunswick Tech said:
I don't need any links to form an opinion on what I have seen with my own eyes.................bowling as a legitimate sport is a joke.............however I will concede that I made a mistake with my original post, and that is...............it's only my opinon..............bowling as a sport fas gone to the dogs!

Name another sport where a perfect game is a every day event??

Marbles. Maybe you should try it?

I appreciate that bowling is not as hard as it used to be. This is a fact. But to say that perfect games are an everyday occurance and that they are "boring" and "mean nothing" - obviously you haven't shot too many. I've shot two in the 290's and I can tell you there is nothing "boring" or "everyday" about getting to that 12th shot. You've still got to put it away for the perfect 12. Perhaps your next arguement could be to look at say the Cairns Open today - two 300s were shot. But it's a national tournament - where supposedly the best in Australia come together to battle it out to win. There should be at least that many shot when the best are on the lanes competing for a national event win. It's called high skill level, practice, and experience.

Back to the topic - well done Adam. Great achievement. I am sure you and the rest of the SQ team will do us proud this week.

Tim Reichel.

so upset.. i wasnt even informed.. this is cut as! once again i missed it.. do you hate me or somethin bro? gosh! you freakin idiot!
congrats though.. proud.. love ya!

love lis xo

Brunswick Tech said:
Nothing aginst Adam personally, but talk of a 300 game is............yawn..........boring..............there is just so many bowled that it is hardly even a noteworthy subject.
I can remember when bowling a 300 was truly news, the local paper(s) and maybe even the major state papert(s) would report the accomplishment, pictures would be taken and interviews conducted. The centre itself would handsomely reward the bowler, I can remember on one occassion, the 300 bowler recieving a brand new car!!!
Seems the big challenge for todays bowlers is to shoot 900, wonder how long it is before bowling a 900 is as common as a 300, what next, 1200 series? Bowling has lost it's respect with me, it was once considered the 2nd hardest game in the world to score a perfect game, right behind golf .........now it is just a joke!!
Tenpin bowling has lost all it's integrity due to the over inflated scores which is a by product of dead easy lane conditions brought on by computer controlled lane maintenance equipment. The biggest challenge in bowling these days has more to do with the centre mechanic maintaining the lane machines.
The bowling ball has also had some major and dramatic effects on the game, making it so much easier to produce pin action, the ball doesn't even have to hit the pocket for pin action to cause all the pins to topple, bowlers can virtually buy a higher average by purchasing a ball that will create it's own momentum and enertia with very little effort on their behalf.
Accuracy and consistency which was the name of game plays only a small part in high scoring these days and the bowler has a huge margin for error, unfortunately bowling is not even considered a legitimate sport, hence it's non-inclusion in the oylmpics.
IMO lawn bowls is a much more challenging and exciting game than tenpin bowling................cheaper too!!
My comments may upset the odd person or 2, however, they are based on my personal veiws obtained from working in the Tenpin bowling industry over a 20 year span, not to mention 12 years bowling in a social league.
Tenpin Bowling as a legitimate sport................RIP

Brunswick Tech
listern you are able to put a opinon of your own forward but u shouldn't say it on hear as a lot o people will or already have been offended by what u have said even though its you are expressing your opinion everyone who can bowl a 300 is a remarkable person in mine and other peoles views
and if people where bowling 300 all the time than that won't change the fact that bowling is still a popular sport to play how can u get bored of people getting the perfect game that is normally everyones main goal and when that is complete try and get more to add to you tally that there prove how well u bowl to find the right line and hit the pocket every shot for 10 frames
and beside this post was about congratulating adam pringle in bowl his (2) 300 game in just over a month from bowling his very first one back in december in the redcliff open that is a great acheivement how many bowlers in australia do you personally no two have done that in a span of one month i bet that not many people have sorry about that but other peolpe would agree with what i have said
congrates anyway mate a brilliant effrot two in just over a month thats awsome not many people have done that
how many 300 have you bowled brunswick tech

I did say "nothing against Adam personally" I did neithier, insult or abuse anyone...................is this not a public discussion forum, for the discussion of different veiws concerning different subjects?

So, I'm allowed to put forward my opinion so long as it's identical to every other person who has posted on the subject..............:rolleyes:

Don't bother exspressing my veiw, in case I offend someone? Is that how this site works?, I don't remember reading that under the rules and regulations when I applied for membership!.........:eek:

If you don't like my comments and opinions........you have 2 options, scroll straight past them or report them to the Administrator, until I recieve notice from the administrator..............I shall post...........WHATEVER MY OPINION MAY BE.

He may be a remarkeable person in your veiw, and other peoples, I can't pass comment on the person, I don't know him.
It's quite a feat to bowl a 300 and I never said otherwise............but to me, TALK OF A 300 GAME IS BORING!!!!!!!! it happens many times every day of the week.

I don't bowl, anyway, what difference would it make if I had bowled a 300 game? would I then be allowed to post my opinion?

Find the right line and hit the pocket every time?.............what about the ball that doesn't find the line and doesn't hit the pocket, but all 10 pins fall over? is that perfect as well? ................:confused:

Have you bowled a 300? if not, why are you allowed to pass comment?......:confused:

what is this fella on about.... really i think you should just stop commenting right now! we have all heard what you have to say so no need to keep commenting about your point of veiw... we read it already in other post's.
dean :D

well done adam as well congrates man!! awesome stuff :p

It never ceases to amaze me how a thread originally posted as nothing more than a way of simply saying congratulations to someone can become a mud slinging match. First off congratulations Adam on once again achieving something that the majority of us can only dream about well done. Regardless of whether it was a pre bowl or not it was still an outstanding feat that deserves recognition.
Secondly Brunswick Tech I am sure that nobody would disagree that you are entitled to an opinion after all it is a free country, or so we are led to believe.
However if you wanted so much to voice your opinion on how "boring" 300 games are maybe you should have started your own thread and called it Does anyone else find 300 games boring. That would have given people the oportunity to discuss you views with you and not turned Adams achievement into what I said a mud sling match. There is a place for everything but I don't believe that this thread was the place.
We have a wonderful sport that is advancing with technology, as it should, but that doesn't detract from the talent that we see on display each and everyday, and it is talent born out of alot of dedication and hard work.
I guess I for one wouldn't want to see all our top bowlers bowling on hand oil lanes as they did 20 years ago, or bowling with old grey or yellow angles or pearl blue or red hammers as they did 20 years ago. If our sport is to grow stronger it needs to advance and it is.
So Adam and all those other bowlers that have the talent to throw a 300 game keep it up.

Wendy

blackwidow said:
It never ceases to amaze me how a thread originally posted as nothing more than a way of simply saying congratulations to someone can become a mud slinging match. First off congratulations Adam on once again achieving something that the majority of us can only dream about well done. Regardless of whether it was a pre bowl or not it was still an outstanding feat that deserves recognition.
Secondly Brunswick Tech I am sure that nobody would disagree that you are entitled to an opinion after all it is a free country, or so we are led to believe.
However if you wanted so much to voice your opinion on how "boring" 300 games are maybe you should have started your own thread and called it Does anyone else find 300 games boring. That would have given people the oportunity to discuss you views with you and not turned Adams achievement into what I said a mud sling match. There is a place for everything but I don't believe that this thread was the place.
We have a wonderful sport that is advancing with technology, as it should, but that doesn't detract from the talent that we see on display each and everyday, and it is talent born out of alot of dedication and hard work.
I guess I for one wouldn't want to see all our top bowlers bowling on hand oil lanes as they did 20 years ago, or bowling with old grey or yellow angles or pearl blue or red hammers as they did 20 years ago. If our sport is to grow stronger it needs to advance and it is.
So Adam and all those other bowlers that have the talent to throw a 300 game keep it up.
Wendy
How am I expected to know that this thread was for the exclusive use to congradulate Adam on his 300................look at the thread title......what does it say?, I posted my opinion and I even said nothing personal against Adam.......so what is your problem?. Has Adam voiced his disapproval of my veiws? he is the only one who has the right to post an objection................you people who are unable to tolerate other peoples opinions should not be discussing subjects on a public discussion forum!!

Yes, I am going to start my own thread on the subject of the easability of scoring 300 and unlike the majority of members who posted to complain about my opinions.......I won't get nasty, obnoxious or insulting if you choose to disagree with my veiws.
I'm also going to ask Tonx to delete my posts in this thread after I've copied and pasted my posts to the new thread..............I'll be ever so happy to respond to and discuss the thoughts and reasoning behind my opinions, regardless of how misinformed and uneducated you may think I am.

Tomorrow, when someone else starts a thread titled "so and so bowls a 300" I will know, not to mention that bowling a 300 game is IMO not a noteworthy subject unless you were there and witnessed it or know the person personally.

Do you have any idea how many 300 games were bowled in the world last year?, if you don't, I suggest you research the subject before trying to tell me its a remarkeable sporting achievement.

Do I believe you don't have the right to an opinion... no I don't believe I said that in fact I believe I said everyone was entitled to an opinion, thats what makes life so interesting. Did I inult you or call you names, imply that you were uneducated in any way...again no I don't believe so.
I think maybe if you had looked at or indeed taken any notice of the 11 or so postings in this tread before yours you will see that they all, even the one by hammer say CONGRATULATIONS to Adam which should have given you some indication that this was a thread started with the first and foremost thought of congratulating Adam. From viewing most of the posts you submit to this site one gets the distinct impression that you only post threads to try to start an argument or create some type of controversy so maybe everyone should take your advise and skip or scroll through your posts unread...

blackwidow said:
Do I believe you don't have the right to an opinion... no I don't believe I said that in fact I believe I said everyone was entitled to an opinion, thats what makes life so interesting. Did I inult you or call you names, imply that you were uneducated in any way...again no I don't believe so.
I think maybe if you had looked at or indeed taken any notice of the 11 or so postings in this tread before yours you will see that they all, even the one by hammer say CONGRATULATIONS to Adam which should have given you some indication that this was a thread started with the first and foremost thought of congratulating Adam. From viewing most of the posts you submit to this site one gets the distinct impression that you only post threads to try to start an argument or create some type of controversy so maybe everyone should take your advise and skip or scroll through your posts unread...
Oh......I get it now...............be sure to read all previous posts to a thread to discern the topic of conversation before posting my opinion or veiw on the subject................:rolleyes:.......you have got to be kidding!!

I never for one instance said you did insult me or were uneducated..........read what I wrote!....I never named a single individual.

Start an argument or start some kind of controversy??

Its a public DISCUSSION FORUM, if one is unable to post ones honest opinion on a given subject which is written in a nice way, within the rules and regulations of the site, and without it being considered an argumemnt, then the site is a hoax, a waste of time.......if controversy arises from my thoughts and opinions, then so be it.....again, what is the problem with that?

I'm so glad that you have read my previous posts, but, please don't think you will offend me if you don't choose to read any future posts of mine..............

I've already recieved private mail from one of the administartors of this site, who said they had no problems with what I posted, welcomed me to the site and thanked me for posting my opinions and thoughts!
If you have any further complaints regarding my posts here in this forum or elsewhere on this site, PLEASE make your complaint directly to the administrators of this site!

Brunswick Tech said:
I've already recieved private mail from one of the administartors of this site, who said they had no problems with what I posted, welcomed me to the site and thanked me for posting my opinions and thoughts!
If you have any further complaints regarding my posts here in this forum or elsewhere on this site, PLEASE make your complaint directly to the administrators of this site!

Please don't confuse one moderator welcoming you to the site as a green light to shoot your mouth and abuse all who disagree with you.

TotalBowling (nor its owners) neither agrees or disagrees with your views or opinions, however respects your right to voice them on this website. Our only rule on this website is if you are going to personally attack someone, then have the balls to put your name to it, otherwise your account won't last too long.

Im curious Brunswick Tech how many 300 games have you seen bowled.

Im not arguing with your opinion but to find a 300 boring you must have seen a lot of them.

As I said Im just curious because where I work there have been quite a few but I myself have only seen 2 so to me there still a big thing to see.

P.S Well don Adam keep it up.

Ace Rimmer said:
Im curious Brunswick Tech how many 300 games have you seen bowled.
Im not arguing with your opinion but to find a 300 boring you must have seen a lot of them.
As I said Im just curious because where I work there have been quite a few but I myself have only seen 2 so to me there still a big thing to see.
P.S Well don Adam keep it up.

I've only seen two 300 games bowled, and I guess if I think back, it was a exciting time in the centre, however that doesn't change my veiw, talking about a 300 game being bowled, is to me, boring.............unless I new the person, personally.
Though I will agree, that witnessing one bowled would not be boring.............however this thread does not contain a link to veiw the 300 game bowled............there is a big difference between talking about a game being bowled and witnessing a game being bowled.

Neville Nobody

Youve seen 2 300's, and your complaining that it isnt an achievement! Watching them is a bit different than writing something up on the net, but bowling one is a lot hard than everyone thinks (for those who havent bowled one). Even if your bowling on a ditch, you still have to deal with your nerves (ie sweaty hand, shaking, lack of concerntration). I guess it gets easier with the more you bowl, but still, there are a lot of things someone has to over come to bowl a 300.
Maybe bowling isnt getting easier, maybe the bowlers are getting better? Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom