Adam Pringle bowls 300 at Richlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to AMF Richlands ProShop/Team Bowling Balls Australia Youth Development Squad member Adam Pringle on a superb 300 at AMF Richlands this afternoon.

God Adam,,

Would you like to share them??

Congratulations, Hope to see many more, and maybe even one down in Melbourne. Good luck down there!!

Love Jodes.

Congrats Adam....non to mention all the other big games he bowled with it. I arrived just after he shot it

Shame it was prebowls...but awesome stuff

Come on guys...

68 Views....2 Replies!!!!

When you smsed me yesterday afterwards i have gone yeah like its a surprise:rolleyes: i knew there was so much more to come from you yet...but it doesnt count coz it was a prebowl so ur still on for the first one mate... im gonna beat ya:p ...i love you bro

Pringle's Groupie Number 2

Well... What can i say... Your a dead set Legend....
Im sure there are more to come... Keep up the good work!!

Love Kel XoXo

Ducati 851 said:
Shame it was prebowls...but awesome stuff
Come on guys...
68 Views....2 Replies!!!!

Why are we posting pre bowl high scores???????

Geez if every 1 posted there high scores and practise scores, than we could be here for days.

But congratulations Adam, I thought you had already bowled 1 in league, or torneys??

Wellmaybe cos its an acheivement ....

He also shot an awesome prebowl for friday night...948 if im not mistaken

I sure hope hes playing you

Jealousy is a curse

Hammer said:
Why are we posting pre bowl high scores???????
Geez if every 1 posted there high scores and practise scores, than we could be here for days.
But congratulations Adam, I thought you had already bowled 1 in league, or torneys??

Pre-bowl or not, it is still a league 300, that is all that counts.............

Nothing aginst Adam personally, but talk of a 300 game is............yawn..........boring..............there is just so many bowled that it is hardly even a noteworthy subject.

I can remember when bowling a 300 was truly news, the local paper(s) and maybe even the major state papert(s) would report the accomplishment, pictures would be taken and interviews conducted. The centre itself would handsomely reward the bowler, I can remember on one occassion, the 300 bowler recieving a brand new car!!!

Seems the big challenge for todays bowlers is to shoot 900, wonder how long it is before bowling a 900 is as common as a 300, what next, 1200 series? Bowling has lost it's respect with me, it was once considered the 2nd hardest game in the world to score a perfect game, right behind golf .........now it is just a joke!!
Tenpin bowling has lost all it's integrity due to the over inflated scores which is a by product of dead easy lane conditions brought on by computer controlled lane maintenance equipment. The biggest challenge in bowling these days has more to do with the centre mechanic maintaining the lane machines.

The bowling ball has also had some major and dramatic effects on the game, making it so much easier to produce pin action, the ball doesn't even have to hit the pocket for pin action to cause all the pins to topple, bowlers can virtually buy a higher average by purchasing a ball that will create it's own momentum and enertia with very little effort on their behalf.

Accuracy and consistency which was the name of game plays only a small part in high scoring these days and the bowler has a huge margin for error, unfortunately bowling is not even considered a legitimate sport, hence it's non-inclusion in the oylmpics.
IMO lawn bowls is a much more challenging and exciting game than tenpin bowling................cheaper too!!

My comments may upset the odd person or 2, however, they are based on my personal veiws obtained from working in the Tenpin bowling industry over a 20 year span, not to mention 12 years bowling in a social league.

Tenpin Bowling as a legitimate sport................RIP

Brunswick Tech said:
unfortunately bowling is not even considered a legitimate sport, hence it's non-inclusion in the oylmpics.
IMO lawn bowls is a much more challenging and exciting game than tenpin bowling................cheaper too!!
My comments may upset the odd person or 2, however, they are based on my personal veiws obtained from working in the Tenpin bowling industry over a 20 year span, not to mention 12 years bowling in a social league.
Tenpin Bowling as a legitimate sport................RIP

I could go on and on about your post being so many inaccuracies and miss-information but I'll just concentrate on your last arguments!

Might be about time to get a new job! Or maybe do some research before sprouting BS. 20 Years?? And you say bowling is not a recognised sport???

Let's help you with your research...

Now first step the IOC ...
Who is the IOC - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Olympic_Committee

WOW

Now, I know who the IOC are and where to find them!! (If you didn't read it they had a link to ... http://www.olympic.org/uk/index_uk.asp under ‘See official site of the IOC’)
IOC home page...

WOW

They have a link to sports wonder what that does, let's find out...

Interesting they have the Olympic sports listed, and what is that below them? "Recognised Sports" that might also have information lets 'learn more' (that is the link to follow on their website, if you did not FOLLOW).

Learning more (http://www.olympic.org/uk/sports/recognized/index_uk.asp) - Is it just my computer? but the website has a link to bowling, let's follow that! Maybe it is just my computer showing that link so I'll give you the address that it links to (JIC – that means Just in Case) http://www.olympic.org/uk/organisation/if/fi_uk.asp?Id_federation=54 -

We now have information talking about something called FIQ with the heading "International Bowling Federation". Let’s find out about them http://www.fiq.org/ ... Now, reading the first line it states "The FIQ was founded in 1952 to foster worldwide interest in amateur tenpin and ninepin bowling".

Just for the slow ... as not figuring out that bowling is a recognised sports after 20 years is IMO pretty slow... let's recap.

IOC is the International Olympic Committee, on their website they have “recognised sports” in which bowling is one of them, finding out further information (as it may just be lawn bowls) they have a referral to FIQ, FIQ themselves states that they support tenpin bowling.

Just because it is not "IN" the olympics at this time, does not mean it is "NOT" a sport! If they had every sport running every olympics it would take more than a year to finish the olympics! Host countries along with the IOC "pick" the sports that is "more appealing" to the host countries population!

My $0.05

P.S. Good bowling Adam. Congratulations!

I don't need any links to form an opinion on what I have seen with my own eyes.................bowling as a legitimate sport is a joke.............however I will concede that I made a mistake with my original post, and that is...............it's only my opinon..............bowling as a sport fas gone to the dogs!

Name another sport where a perfect game is a every day event??

Brunswick Tech you said this:
The bowling ball has also had some major and dramatic effects on the game, making it so much easier to produce pin action, the ball doesn't even have to hit the pocket for pin action to cause all the pins to topple, bowlers can virtually buy a higher average by purchasing a ball that will create it's own momentum and enertia with very little effort on their behalf.

Yes bowling balls these days have had effects on the game but it is still the bowler that bowls the ball, hits their target and gets good pin carry and lifts there fingers.

And you said this:
Accuracy and consistency which was the name of game plays only a small part in high scoring these days and the bowler has a huge margin for error, unfortunately bowling is not even considered a legitimate sport, hence it's non-inclusion in the oylmpics.

Consistency?? don't you have to be consistant when you bowl a 300 to hit your target/area 12 times in a row? lawn bowls is more challenging? god have you not bowled for the past year? Or have you not seen some of the scores from lets say Juniur Sydney Cup & Brunswick Youth Cup? Last years Junior Nationals, the lanes werent the most easiest things to bowl on!! And why are you complaining about the price?? If you have such a problem with the price then why bowl? and come on here and complain about it?

Can I see some kind of proof in Australia where a "perfect game" is bowled everyday?

Oh and who are you Brunsiwick Tech?? Care to leave your name?

Just my opinion.

Jodes

I am very disappointed that anyone associating themselves with the title of Brunswick technician, has such a very dim point of view towards the very sport or entertainment that he or she works.
I am a Brunswick technician and to hear such frivilous misguided information, even if it is a pathetic excuse to post an opinion.......is disturbing.
If I were you, I would seriously change your pseudonym because you are a disgrace towards tenpin bowling.

Gavin @ AMF Richlands Bowl

P.S. Well done Adam.

We at Richlands Bowl are proud of your achievements.

Gavin @ AMF Richlands Bowl

Brunswick Tech said:
I don't need any links to form an opinion on what I have seen with my own eyes.................bowling as a legitimate sport is a joke.............however I will concede that I made a mistake with my original post, and that is...............it's only my opinon..............bowling as a sport fas gone to the dogs!
Name another sport where a perfect game is a every day event??

Sure you do not need facts to create an opinion, however, without facts your opinion is invalid. In your mind it may be valid and truthful but to anyone else, with a brain, it is not.

I see you must not have heard of historic events that demonstrate how this concept of self belief in opinion based on half truths, conspiracy, miss-information or lies can affect people in dire ways.
(Not saying that your opinion will) however as an example take the Pythagoreans, they were people from all walks of life (and at that time very influential as a majority of Pythagoreans were scholars of the time, anyways, Pythagoreans were a people who believed that all things are, essentially, numeric (this was an opinion created by Pythagoras – at least this opinion was based on some sort of a fact – the Pythagoras theorem). As the story goes, all was hunky dory until a disciple of Pythagoras used Pythagoras’ own theory (opinion) to discredit the core belief of Pythagoreans (that all things are numeric) by finding that the square root of two is not a real number (but a irrational number). The Pythagoreans devoted themselves to keeping this fact (new knowledge of irrational numbers) a secret

Opinions were a lot detrimental back then as once an opinion took hold (whether it true or false) it could create a ‘society’ (we now call them cults) that so strongly believe that opinion. In the case that a proof (fact) is formulated that contradicts this opinion this new information could create societal breakdown (not good, very bad in fact). Hence as the story goes the disciple was therefore murdered for releasing such information. Other stories involve Pythagoras taking his own life as he could not ‘take’ the fact that the world in which he logically created and believed in for so long could possibly be wrong.

This is just one in many examples that show that shooting your mouth off with out a clue of the facts can be detrimental (as I said not that yours would be). Just food for thought!

Again, my $0.05.

P.S. My opinion is that some people, and that is...............it's only my opinon.............. should get a head check before posting.

Brunswick Tech, why dont u have the balls to put ur name to ur posts?
Every 300 game is an achievement, and im sure Adam is proud of what he has done! I know that he is a great bowler, think what you like, 300's are still hard to get.

I just feel sorry for adam that ppl like Brunswick Tech are trying to destory tenpin bowling and all its credability!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom