Carl Bottomley throws 300.

Congratulations to Team Bowling Balls Australia member Carl Bottomley from all his team mates on throwing a 300 game/792 series tonight in league at Milton.

Nearly a double, 278 the game prior.

You can guess what Carl did it with, his good friend Frankie May (supplied by Gavin at AMF Richlands).

Well done Carl !!!!!!

Max, Lee and all team members at BBA.

Yes Carl it was a fine display of bowling I witnessed tonight, was a tad unlucky the game before but nice block any ways.
But I am sure Carl will tell you the most important part of the night is making sure Graham Morgan keeps buying the drinks, as he has done for about the last 8-9 weeks. That in its self is some sort of record for our team!
Congrats

Is that number 25 now?????

On behalf of AMF RICHLANDS VISIONARY PROSHOP I would like to congratulate our Team Visionary member Carl Bottomley for another spectacular effort tonight.

Well done Carl for the sensational games.

Gavin

Congratulations to Carl on his 300, I was on the lanes besides him and he never looked like missing for 16 shots.

Thats number twenty something (26/27 I think)

Dale

get this guy some decent equipment please.....

Congrats Carl, another 'notch to the bedpost' ;)

Yes .. he's never thrown a 300 before he got his new stuff ...:rolleyes:

Great bowling Carl. Congratulations.

tonx said:
get this guy some decent equipment please.....
Congrats Carl, another 'notch to the bedpost' ;)

Congratulations Carl,

From all the staff at Clean Up With K & K. Look forward in seeing you bowl in the 2006 K & K Classics.:D :D :D

well done carl you just keep rolling along.
milton had a big night thursday with not only carl but scott woodward bowled one as well.

Back
Top Bottom