2011 AMF BOWLING - AUSTRALIAN CUP

Bert

Evening all.

AMF Australia is pleased to announce the "2011 AMF Bowling Australian Cup".

This long running event has returned to its Traditional home of Tuggeranong and will be held over the
weekend of the 3rd and 4th December 2011.

Entry forms will be available very soon via the AMF website and the TBA website.

In the interim, below is a small run down of the event.

AMF Tuggeranong, Canberra 3rd and 4th December 2011

Entry Fee: $250

1st Place - $3000 Guaranteed

A Squad - 8:15am checkin - 8:30 Bowl - 36 Bowlers (may increase if numbers demand)
B Squad - 12:30pm checkin - 1:00pm Bowl - Max 48 Entries

10 Games Qualifying

Top 16 on pinfall from qualifying will continue onto finals.

Entries can be nominated on this site or by faxing the entry form to myself. A $50 deposit will be required to secure
your nominated squad.

I will post on this forum regular squad details.

We look forward to seeing all bowlers in Canberra for what will be another terrific event.

Can you please add the following players into B squad;

Christian Purdue
Chris Harvey
Dale Fitzgerald
Ann Maree Putney

Cheers
Christian

b squad for me please...

also, if anyone wants some mega cheap accom about 20 mins from the bowl at a 4 star place with free buffet breakfast, $15 drink voucher and a bottle of wine for 99 bucks a night let me know your email address and ill send you a link...

It looks like hardly any of the bowlers want to get up early and bowl "A" squad. And I know there'll be a number of bowlers who are arriving in Canberra on Saturday morning in order to save paying an extra night's accommodation.

How about this for an idea... Why doesn't AMF show us how benevolent they really are, and start "A" squad at noon and then run "B" squad at 4:30 PM.
I think we all know the reason why this will never happen :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom