2009 Joondalup Cup

Matt

Thanks for keeping everyone informed with the pattern and squad lists.

As a bowler in this event (and a person not associated with Joondalup at all), you've gone out of your way to make it happen and be successful!

sam

Well Done Brenton Davy on winning the 2009 Joondalup Cup.

Nice bowling

and to all the SA guys for making match play - well done !

Dave

Well Done Brenton.

SA doing very well this year.

Well done to Shane and Bobba for there effort.

Lets keep it up!!

Cheers

Tony

Fantastic work Brenton.

Good thing you didn't make 2nd seed....you may have lost that game!

And pity it wasn't on TV....I could have had some fun commentating on that one!

Great effort also for Shane Tunnah (missing matchplay by 31 pins) and Bobba Elliott (had a win against GeorgeF, not a lot of us can say we've done that!)

I don't know, left hander winning again, what are we going to do, might have to start up another thread about this.

George, you got to see a good left hander win the SA CUP and another winning this tournament. Must be getting a tired of this?

Cheers

Tony

just wont to say thank you to carol and mike for a great weekend tough conditions but you had too bowl to score again thank you and hope to have more tournaments like this in perth

I don't know, left hander winning again, what are we going to do, might have to start up another thread about this.

George, you got to see a good left hander win the SA CUP and another winning this tournament. Must be getting a tired of this?

Cheers

Tony

OHHHH....harsh!

Congrats Brenton on a well deserved win. To the other 3 SA Bowlers who went over Shane, Bobba and Chris well done on all making the cut and doing well. Great efforts from all.

well done brenton great bowling

not bad for some one that has not moved there feet in 15 years

may be george should have taken this on board lol

well done again brenton u really deserved it and as i said to u before this pattern did not favour left handers or right handers. the best bowlers for the weekend ended up there because they worked hard for it, so well done to everyone else as well.

cheers shano

Back
Top Bottom