2009 Joondalup Cup

Hi Guys

Please dont take this as gospel, but after speaking with carol and a few others who live up there in south geraldton, i have pout together what i believe is a current squad list to put some people at ease.

It can be viewed as the attachment.

I will also post up another list tomorrow night as there are at least another 10 names i have been told but are still deciding on which squad to bowl.

NOW

I have had confirmation from Columbia 300 overnight that there will be some Columbia 300 merchandise on offer as prizes.

It has been decided that a Columbia 300 Momentum Swing AND a 2 ball Columbia 300 Pro Double Tote Bag will be awarded to BOTH the HIGHEST PLACED, NON CUTTING FEMALE AND JUNIOR/YOUTH BOWLERS.

2 packages on offer there, and i sincerely thank Mr Mike Quitter on behalf of Ebonite International and Columbia 300 for donating these prizes to the tournament.

Regards

Please note: I am not the tournament director, neither is Carol. The attached squad list is simply the names that locals and guests staying with locals have given to myself, carol and one other person. Brett will be able to post an official squad list as he will have any entries taken via the AMF website.

Attachments

• Squad List.xls
    19 KB · Views: 79
Hopefully there are more entries to this tournament, pretty disappointing support really for a new event, new centre.

Where the hell are all the interstate players and even more locals?

i would love to be there but its ok for the ones who can afford it .Maybe other interstate bowlers are in the same boat just cant afford it or have something else on

Hi Matt, Thanks for the information. Please make a small adjustment - Matthew Wormald NSW for B Squad - not Michael. Sincere apologies if there is a Michael Wormald.

Thanks
Janey

it would be nice if Mr Best posted a squad listing seeing he is TD
i wonder if he will be here on that weekend acting as TD ???????

Hi Everyone.

After going to have a bowl at joondalup last night i must say im very impressed with the setup. I have attached a few photos for you all to have a look as well as the updated list the locals have put together.

Attachments

• Squad List.xls
    19.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Joondalup 4.jpg
    Joondalup 4.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Joondalup 3.jpg
    Joondalup 3.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 23
  • Joondalup 5.jpg
    Joondalup 5.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Joondalup 6.jpg
    Joondalup 6.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Joondalup 7.jpg
    Joondalup 7.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Joondalup 8.jpg
    Joondalup 8.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 33
Finally got to see AMF's new flagship on Wed nite and was suitably impressed just got to sneek down the back to have a look at the machines and layout. Matty we have a few more names to add to the list so we are creeping ever closer to the numbers required so I urge anyone who is thinking of playing to please get your entry in asap. This is a great opportunity to play against some of the best players in the land so why not give it a try. I know of a few youth players who are concerned that it may hamper their confidence if they bowl and dont perform well but to me thats rubbish. What if you do bowl well and make the cut I reckon you'll be one of the first to put your entry in for next year but you have to give it a try. Matt has his own tournie coming up so why not treat it as a chance for some much needed match practice I know I would!
So with only a week to go things are looking good after a slow start but there are still spots left in A squad so talk to Matty or Carol and get those entries in.

Seeya there

Baron

Baron

Nice to see your name down Ballsy, and just to reiterate if you live in WA and are thinking of bowling this you should! Not too many events come over to WA, your chance to have a crack at a National title in one of the state of the art centres in Australia.

Looking forward to coming over

Your left handed Brenton and you haven't moved your feet in Perth in 15years, why do you need so many balls, wouldn't a tote suffice? :D

ATTENTION ALL

There is a fundraiser Bike Ride that will affect some participants coming from the south up to joondalup.

You will need to take the freeway to SHENTON AVENUE, Make a RIGHT HAND TURN, and again make a RIGHT HAND TURN into PONTIAC WAY. turn RIGHT again into WINTON ROAD, then LEFT into FRANKLIN LANE.

By the time the tournament finishes on sunday, this fundraiser should be over and all southbound traffic will return to normal.

THIS ONLY AFFECTS TRFFIC ON SUNDAY!

For more information, go to the following link

http://www.freewaybikehike.com.au/index.php?pageid=119

Cheers

Originally Posted by scooba11
40 ft gutter to gutter with oil

Amusing thought but seriously how about posting the oil pattern. Need to pack tonight for trip and only want to bring minimum balls. Too late for alternative freight arrangements now and will be paying excess baggage on flight. Damn. Makes the trip even more expensive.

Surely someone would know the pattern by now. Please.

Back
Top Bottom