2009 Joondalup Cup

ratty133

The Brow
Hi Everyone

Please see the attached Entry Form for the Joondalup Cup. Please note the entry form is still awaiting accreditation number.

I will post a squad list when i return from the USA on Feb 24th.

Thanks

Matt

Attachments

• AMF035_Joondalup_T1.pdf
    346.5 KB · Views: 143
Hi, is there anyone going to/already living in Perth that would like a room mate for this tourny? I don't snore but l am a left hander.
Paul Robinson.

As the crow flies l think it's about 25-30ks.Nth. Please correct me if anyone knows for sure.

I hope so....I'm seriously considering travelling over if the squads fill.....there's a great special on flights right now but am not going to travel if the prize fund is going to end up adjusted....

I have rung sunshine the last few days to try and get a squad listing from brett but he has not been in the centre. and unfortunately for those travelling, the specials i believe expired sometime tonight which is a real shame. First placed is guarenteed due to sponsorship though.

I heard a rumour that the right handers were boycotting?

The bowl isn't even open yet and your calling the left out as easy? Are you forgetting that Carol is laying the condition? I'm expecting a flood in the west :surrender:

The bowl isn't even open yet and your calling the left out as easy? Are you forgetting that Carol is laying the condition? I'm expecting a flood in the west :surrender:

Not expecting anything, just heard people weren't going due to previous conditions.

Previous Tournament conditions, SA Cup (which l still haven't received my cheque from) and Brunswick cup.

I think people should take into consideration that whilst it is essentially an AMF tournament and lack of notice for a lot of things is how they work, this tournament is in a bowl that is being run by a real bowler who understands the tournament scene and I can only assume will be trying their best to make it successful.

Hopefully all the bowlers in the west will actually support one of their own tournaments and hopefully bowlers from the easterly states will attend to support a new event.

Had a quick look, flights are exactly that bad, anywhere from 300-400 return depending where you are coming from.

Where are the days gone when entry forms for the S.A. Cup for example were out at the Nationals in October.
Used to allow bowlers to get Airfares & Accomodation at decent rates.

We cant dwell on the past when the present is supposed to be so much better.

Back
Top Bottom