2014 Joondalup Cup

ratty133

The Brow
Hi Everybody

Please find attached the entry form for the 2014 Joondalup Cup. There is only 3 months until this event and hopefully there will be some cheap flights coming out soon for interstate bowlers.

You can leave your names in this thread for a squad listing.
A Squad is 9am Check In, B Squad is 1pm Check In.

We will be capping each squad at 24 bowlers, for now. This is to alleviate lop sided squads like it was this year. We will take reserves for each squad, and once the tournament numbers reach 48 or above, the squads will opened up to 30 each squad and so on.

Note. The file says 2013, but it is the 2014 Entry Form.

Thanks

Matt

Attachments

• joondalup cup 2013 form.pdf
    185.6 KB · Views: 153
Hi Matt,

Can you please add Christian Purdue, Rick Aitchison & Chris Harvey to B Squad.

Thanks,
Christian

Thought I would open up the entry form just for a look at the money break up and I have a question...

The total payout comes to $14285 including youth $100, based on 48 entries. 48 x $275 is only $13200. Am I right to presume no lineage for the centre not to mention the prize fund is short $1085.

Is there a sponsor covering the gap? Being a ranked event does TBA prop up the fund ?

Sorry Matt for the random questions, just curious.

All in guys. B squad is now full with a couple of reserves. Ill post a list up tomorrow morning. Need to check with the bowl when deposits are due.

Matt

Hi roysa

I don't know what the centre is charging however I know that our sponsors here do heavily subsidize this event as it is one of the big tournaments we have. I can't answer it any better than that unfortunately.

Thanks for the quick response. It looks like someone cares over there so that's good :)

Reactions: GBS
Hi Everybody

Please see the attached Squad List. Deposits to hold your place in B squad are required by December 15. I will have details of where deposits can go in the next 24 hours. Currently, B squad is full with 24 bowlers and no reserves. A squad has 9 entries. Remember, if A squad gets to 24, BOTH squads will be opened up further so if you still want to put your name down on the reserve list for B squad you can.

Thanks

Matt

Attachments

• Joondalup Cup Squad Names 2014.xls
    29 KB · Views: 79
Hi Everyone

Please see the attached updated Squad List.

Deposits need to be in by December 15 and can be EFT to the following details:

BSB: 066134
Account Number: 10299799
Account Name: Tenpin Bowling WA

$50 deposit required to hold your spot in B Squad. Anyone in B who hasn't paid a deposit by this date will be replaced by any reserves with a paid deposit.

We are still accepting more reserves for B Squad, as it has opened up to 27 now, we still have 4 reserves listed, but im hopeful of squads extending out again :)

Attachments

• Joondalup Cup Squad Names 2014.xls
    29.5 KB · Views: 54
Hi,
Just a heads up have direct deposited the whole amount for the entry fee, with the reference Jason May.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom