18. Mathew Wormald
19. Russell Hinton
20. Justin Edwards.
21. Paul Thomas
22. Luke Daniel

Thanks

Brett Best

Hi Brett,
Can you please add Isaac Elliott to 'B' squad and Robert Elliott to 'A' squad.

Thanks mate,
Bobba

Hi there Brett

Can you please put me down for A Squad thanks.

I will be sending you the entry form and money within the next week.

THANKS

DAVID SNIEDZE

hey, im really sorry 2 do this... i cant make this, so can u please take me out

matty smith sorry :(

Does anyone know if we are allowed to wear shorts at this years tournament? I have just been reading back through the thread for last years SA Cup, and shorts were allowed due to the heat and air conditioning (or lack thereof)

Cheers.

It states of this years entry form:

Bowlers must wear acceptable attire. Jeans, track suits or shorts (men only) are not permitted.

Hope this helps

Yeah I realise that. I tried to find last years form to see if it stated the same, but it has been deleted.

Brett Smith, tournament director at that time, posted the following on here prior to the tournament:

"The topic of Shorts being allowed at this event has been raised, and I am happy to say that we will be allowing bowlers to wear them during this event. HOWEVER, any shorts worn during the event must be tailored.

Board shorts/ multi coloured or cargo shorts will not be acceptable. We still want to promote a professional look so I am hoping that bowlers who wish to take up this option use some common sense in their selections."

I was just wondering if the same exception was going to be made for this years event. There were a couple of comments on here in last years thread that suggested the air conditioning was not working, and having never been there before, I am not aware if that has been resolved.

SA Cup, shorts, two words come to mind......Brenton Davy. Anyone who saw it i'm sure doesn't need reminding but dang!!!

Cheers,
Bobba

Hi Brett,
Can you please add Isaac Elliott to 'B' squad and Robert Elliott to 'A' squad.

Thanks mate,
Bobba

Hi Brett,
Can you please change Isaac Elliott to 'A' squad and also please add Dale Boyt to 'A' squad.

Thanks,
Bobba

Hi all,

For those in SA, Xroads is have a spot squad on Sunday morning 20th Jan with check in at 9:30am and a start at 10am. Cost is $35 for 4 games. For those interested please contact either Sonia or Tom at Xroads on 8271 2355.

bmann

Brett,

What if it is 35+°C? It will be well over 40°C inside the centre, due to no to little air-con?

Will shorts be allowed to be worn then??

Ashley

Back
Top Bottom