2001 South Pacific Classic

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Well Matt, Tim Mack's form coming into this event has been impeccable. He'll be hard to beat. Moorabin has also suited the righties a little as well with the shot always being pretty deep with a noticable out of bounds on both sides.

It will be interesting to see how they oil for this one. Irrelevant on what is put down, Tim Mack is the one to beat!

Here is an update on the entry count for SPC:

A total of 144 bowlers have entries down at the moment:

A squad - 20 entries left
B squad - 4 entries left
C and D squads full

According to the entry, the prizefund was based on 96 men and 32 women. Unfortunately the bowl was unable to tell me what the entry count was for male and female.

Seems as if we may have a waiting list for this tournament if we get 24 more bowlers to sign up. Looks like its going to be a brilliant tournament

All we need now is a right hander to win (and Im willing to put money on it)

i hope the best bowler wins.......left.....right or even 2 HANDS hahahahahahahaah
numbers l;ook good.....money will be good and i cant wait to see who comes internationally for this

peace out

If anyone of the following won i would not be surprised

Brian King
Rod Stewart
Mac Stewart
Andrew Thorpe
Andrew Frawley

really there's about 40 guys that can win this thing, if you're coming to this thing BRING SOME GAME!!!

This is probably one of the strongest fields we've seen in ages. With last count, there was a 104 men and 46 women, with bowlers from New Zealand, Japan and the USA. I have only 1 thing left to say...............

GO THE LEFTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The Tradition continues....." or so the saying goes. The SPC is still the one major tournament that I have never bowled but hopefully I will make it over next year. I dont really care if a leftie or rightie gets up but I hope they're from the West. Me ol'mate Mike Muir is as steady as ever and dont count out the "Real Deal" Lets hope that with all this talk of lane conditions lately that they lay down a fair and reasonably tough condition. Not something where blind Freddie can average 230 or something stupid. Good luck to all. Baron
icon_wink.gif
PS Mack Truck for mine.

Back
Top Bottom