Spare Practice ?

Watching the Weber Cup, yesterday, Almost all those great bowlers, when bowling for spares threw straight-ish balls when going for simple spares.

Watching the Weber Cup, yesterday, Almost all those great bowlers, when bowling for spares threw straight-ish balls when going for simple spares.

This might sound weird, but I can't!

I rely on the hook for my spares - I have done so for the past ten or so years lol

Believe me, I have tried:p

I know that a lot of bowlers go straight for the spares, but it will be a while before I try that in a tournament!

This might sound weird, but I can't!
I rely on the hook for my spares - I have done so for the past ten or so years lol
Believe me, I have tried:p
I know that a lot of bowlers go straight for the spares, but it will be a while before I try that in a tournament!

Insider, I am the same, being rt handed, still hook for the 10 pin, does become a problem on dry lanes..missed out on 700 series by missing two 10 pins in my league last week. Straight ball maybe the answer..something to practice in the future

Hi Jason,
This weekend I'll post something that Peter Somoff from Storm showed me that will help everyone with their spares. (I have to draw it up first...) It's a lot of fun too!
Did you ever write this up?
(I know, only 18 months late to the show)