Columbia 300 Momentum

S

sampson1791

OK no technical jargon here. (not clever or as knowledgeable as TONX or Mr. Doust.)

But I do know that I had it drilled as per the instructions No1. Nothing done to the cover straight out of the box.

I bowl on wooden lanes (SALE) so they aren't the premo of lanes.

I usually throw a original Black Widow at the 2nd Arrow (ohhh yeah lefty here too). And it comes back nicely. Nothing flash just a gentle hook.

So last Monday night I bowl with the Momentum.
I start just as I would with Widow and I hit the 6 pin and take out 4 pins.
This ball just hooked on the pine!!!
So one of my team mates say throw it out a bit - I'm thinking the 1st arrow. I don't have a spare so I throw the 1st arrow and with the angles this ball heads to the 2 board runs long and then pine - HOOKS to the pocket and spare!!!!

This ball is pretty amazing. I will try and get some video before we shut SALE's doors. I usually get the 10 board and then pocket but with this ball its the 2 board then BANG!!! pocket.

I'm impressed just need to be more consistent with my arm swing and speed and I believe this ball and I will be best of friends for a long time.

My night wasn't great 148, 170 and 162. My average is 156.

Cheers
Jason

The momentum is definetly a winner.

Both myself and Glen Loader have bowled perfect games with our within a month of having the ball.

The ball gets thru the head so clean and then has a great recovery on the backend. Does need a little head oil but retains energy resulting in unbelievable carry.

Do urself a favour and get one of these puppies in ur arsenel!

I am yet to throw a 300 with this ball but i know one is just around the corner, i threw 20 in a row in practice last week. If this ball gets a wiff of the pocket its game over

Back
Top Bottom