Rachuig 2005

Further more .... i'm finishing this most enjoyable 'verbal' stoush with my mate loco .... i cite my signature (see below) as the main reason behind this! :lol: :lol:

haha yeah its all good mate.

i have 4 years under my belt for rachuig 4 oout of 4 attempts to be exact.

hope that clears it up for ya.

yeah your tag is quite funny. for someone who likes the futon downstairs at my place.. and you know exactly what im on about mate hahahaha!

you know scottie, the best thing i like about you and me?.....

ME!

bwahahahahahaa!!

im the way of the future bro!

loco

regarding your last comment .... no one doubts that what-so-ever ... we all know your on good terms with yourself .... but i think it might be surfacing even more since bruv moved into the love shack ...

anyways, enough is enough ....

let's try to get back to the topic .... roll-offs, it's looking pretty sick, r we going to have a full team or what?

our comebacks maybe required sooner than we think! any sponsors out there that want to throw in to the scotty & loco comeback appeal? (i'm just thinking there might be some willing to pay for us to stay away!)

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A GOOD BAGGING ON THE FORUM

Instead of bagging each other out guys,why not put your money where your mouths are and roll off and make the team,make this team as strong as possible and win the sucker,i know i would nearly give my left nut to win RACHUIG,I myself will be trying too pickup a sponser 4 the team 2 make it a bit easier on the pocket,i myself will be rolling off and doing my best 2 stay off the piss and give it 110%.Im going 2 try 2 put the past behind me and make a real go of it,anyone interested in talking 2 me about sponsership,please feel free 2 send me an email 2 [email protected] or phone 0433333715,i will see you all saturday morning on the 23rd of july, :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

loco .... that's exactly what i was thinking! That's scary.

pauly .... you of all people no that the bagging out that has happened on here is all in good fun, and me & loco are good mates. no-one else seemed to posting anything of any relevance, so i don't see how a little niggling between mates hurts anyone .... and for those who weren't aware that's all it was.

as for bowling rachuig, not this year. i have just bought a house and i can tell you it doesn't matter what sort of income your on, repayments on 1 income only are hard. having said that, if rachuig does head down this way in the next year or so, i will be a definite starter, i will find a way. i spose i could just approve a loan for myself! lol

that's all for me for now

yeah mate and approve one for me while you're at it.

geeze mate a house... all you need now is the dog and missus... hopefully they arent the same thing :p

next time you are out at the saloon i will find you a lovely chick you can take back to devonport with ya ;)

all sorted

loco

Its all good scotty,i just want 2 win rockway and thats how i spell it out for dumbasses that dont know anything about tenpin bowling,that should have been a question on sale of the century,how do you spell walters last name,great one 4 trivia nights,catch up with you guys again soon when i come up 4 work :lol: :lol: :lol:

ME,HIM,HER,THAT OTHER PERSON AND THAT BLOKE DOWN THE ROAD,o crap,my caps again.Im in and i know ash will be,Paul Oakley probably,Maybe garry crick,the big guy from devonport,Alan Coleman if i can talk him into it,my bro if he didnt waste all his money on condoms,bruv,androoooooo,sum others like i dont know,but my OP bundys are going down sweet as,anyway,i hope we have got a awesome team cause i want to win the holy grail before i do my hip in or something :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom