'05 President Shield Who Do You Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*'TOPHER*

Hey,
If my maths is right theres just over 50 days untill the first day of roll offs, just thought id put it out there and see who you think has a shot at making the team?

CO$HEA

who ever was in the team this year and is still eligable to roll off, like chris marsh, sam and sam.

What gonna happen with your girls team?

Hmm...
Chris, Marsh, Sam Cook, Sam Harris n Greg I spose...dont kno of anyone else rolling off...unless you are a definate COSHEA? I spose you've got a chance too.

Yeah illl be there Jen but the odds of me making the team are slim atm.

I rekon Johno macquire will be there as well...i so he is more likely to get it than my self

Who ever are the newies im sure chris, greg, sam, sam, and marsh will teach all the sneeky tricks ;) and TITS WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO PISS OFF THE OTHER TEAM!!!! Hope there is a girls team! well good luck in makin the team people

krystal

*COSHEA* said:
Im not sure i spose if we cant fill the team then we wont have one?

There will be a Tasmanian Girls Shield Team next year definitely and as has been the case for the past two years, any vacancies that aren't filled in the team by Tasmanians will be filled by draft picks from other States. I know of at least 3 Tasmanian girls that will be putting their names in and that's without even really trying to think of any more.

It looks like there will be big numbers however in the boys with quite a few new faces and some big shoes to fill with the Reeve twins ageing out. Good luck to all.

Am I wrong (wouldn't be the first time lol), but don't you need 4 bowlers to apply for draftees?

Just wondering, because it would be very sad if the girls couldn't field a team

androooo said:
Am I wrong (wouldn't be the first time lol), but don't you need 4 bowlers to apply for draftees?

Just wondering, because it would be very sad if the girls couldn't field a team

Its a pitty youve aged out androo you could have bowled for the girls :wink:

You would have to go back many moons ago for Androoo to still make the age cut off for Shield! :lol:

My prediction is that we will have at least 5 Tasmanian girls put their names down for the Shield Team next year.

Yeah thanks KC... lol It would be many MANY moons ago ;)

And Chris, just because i'm using a Mongoose now, doesn't mean I bowl like a girl :p I've still got 5 revs :lol:

hey all
anyone can make it!!!
for example last year i was a definate shove out against a champ. but things went my way and i got in so anyone can make it!!!
goodluck too all and enjoy ya selfs.
and about da girls team it would be awsome to have a tassie team again we will just have to wait and see what happens with that!!!
also as an add on to this thread who is going for the team boys and girls so everyone can have a look at the names and go from their!!!!

8) Marsh 8)

I'll be there for sure. Wouldn't miss it for the world

List so far

Chris Commane
Marshall Collins
Greg Elkin
Sam Cook
Jonothan Maguire
Chris O'Shea
Joel Johnson
Dimitri Moraitis

There is a more from what I've heard. Not sure about the grils. Probably Gyan Lowney.

Peace
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom